Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a Pole, so I'm sorta wonderin how my good frineds Peter Nowak and Roman Kosecki are doing? Also hows the attack with no Jerzy Podbrozny? Are they doing well? Simple everyhting on Chicago :) :)

BTW Palermo! Is your nick from Martin Palermo - the Boca guy?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah they win 3-0, but I'd later know who scored (I think there is a hat trick of one player, may be Nowak, but I doubt it). Anyway, Stoichkov is back from an injury.

·
Registered
301 Posts
pole fan: roman was let go in dec.
jerzy p. retired after his contract was over, the fire power is on the hands of young american, ANTE RAZOV
ANTE, has 5 goals in the last 2 games!

the other iron courtain guy is LUBOS KUBIC and HRISTO (soon to play again -hamstring-)
the mid field is run by colombian Diego gutierrez and peter nowak (big promess on the bench: Dema kovalenko)

yesterday: 3-0 on the road...vs. miami, who lost the regular GK at the 12 minute mark. hristo did not play! tampa bay leads that division.

·
Registered
301 Posts
One his formers team mates, mention that J. Probdzy was enjoing the good life after retirement. well, good for him is any club has use for him!

yesterday at soldiers field: 3-3 vs. mexican leader Toluca (JS. cardoso and Morales)
crowd: 17k, most of mexicans, the best part of the game, was a half naked woman runing away from security on the stands!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts