Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen the types of Bombs this guy unleashes?Forget about what saddam may have hiding this guy launches rippers that would destroy anything in it's path.;) :tongue:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Fuoriclasse! Chevanton is a player who I have liked since he came to Italy. Player I would love to see playing for Parma!

Schumy & Marco = XT Chevanton fun club?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree Marco;) ,The guy is an absolute star plays with extreme Confidence and has the potential to become one of the most lethal strikers in world Football.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Märco said:
He has everything, he's able to do anything he wants. And he plays for a small club, he must be a god in Lecce.
Jesus + Allah = Chevanton for Lecce. :tongue:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
Present: Chevanton>>>Bojinov

Future: Bojinov>>>everyone else. :tongue: :D
I know, I know, I know! I follow Bojinov pretty much as well. But no need to mention that because the other do it.

Chevanton has a bright future as well.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Märco said:
I know, I know, I know! I follow Bojinov pretty much as well. But no need to mention that because the other do it.

Chevanton has a bright future as well.
If Parma didn't have financial problems I would bet and arm and a leg at attempts by Parma to buy both Chevanton and Bojinov would be carried out.

Oh well...I can only dream...:hopefull:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I feared that free kick,Amazing the 2 Sheva's got on the score sheet.Imagine Chevanton and Shevchenko together.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Sheva and Cheva!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
I hope Cheva goes soon to a stronger team so I can watch him more often.

Have a look on the uruguayan forum we are talking about him.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Another strike sur punitzione by Chevanton! Lecce is leading 0-1 in Brescia, how I love him!

If we had had more money in the summer and had bought him we would have had the best forward duo in Italy again. But we didn't have that amount of money...

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
enola said:
We bidded like €10m for him after we sold Mutu, but Lecce refused (and rightly so). Sad for us.

The guy is in serious form at the moment though. Crazy.
I thought they wanted even more and we refused because it was too much for us. If you're right- I can say only clever Lecce.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I would love to see Cheva with a team like Parma.

It is really sad about Parma's situation, as a Penarol fan, trust
me when I say, I feel your pain.

Does anybody know what the record is for goals scored from free kicks in 1 season. I bet that guy from Lazio has it. What's his name Mihalovic or something?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The guy is an out and out star,I would like to see him go to a club where he would get regular football.He's far to good to be sitting on the bench.He's only 23 and has still that much to learn.he plays every game like he's going to score and if you just look at his approach he makes you think what determination he has.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I actually think there would be a pretty good chance of that happening,Lazio is one side that could offer cheva regular football as it seems right now.he's to good a player to sit on the bench.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts