Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to have one of these two players for our squad for next season,They have similar Characteristics and their talents are second to none.what do you guys think?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i actually think they differ. bazzani is more of a striker, as in the vieri, inzaghi type and chevanton is more of a support striker type. thats my opinion anyway.

with inzaghi and and of course shevchenko, i think chevanton would be the right man to get.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
CUG said:
i actually think they differ. bazzani is more of a striker, as in the vieri, inzaghi type and chevanton is more of a support striker type. thats my opinion anyway.

with inzaghi and and of course shevchenko, i think chevanton would be the right man to get.
perfectly agree with CUG. as i was reading the title of the thread (before opening it) i was thinking exactly the same !!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
May be wrong in the judgement, but I would pick Bazzani cause he's a strong header and we need that kind of player, plus he's milanista

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
there is nothing wrong with shevchenko and inzaghi's head though. have kaka behind chevanton and shevchenko and you wont lose a game. not that you do now anyway;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts