Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Sports.it

"Settimana decisiva, la prossima, per il passaggio di Ernesto Chevanton dal Lecce al Milan. Il giocatore uruguaiano, da tempo in predicato di lasciare il Salento per Milanello, dovrebbe incontrare, martedì, la dirigenza rossonera.

Il suo passaggio al Milan dovrebbe significare anche la cessione del rossonero Marco Boriello al Lecce."

Anche oggi nella GdS, il giocatore ha espresso il suo gradimento per il Milan e vuole giocare a tutti costi accanto a Sheva...

Speriamo...

Translation

"Next week will be a decisive week for the transfer of Ernesto Chevanton from Lecce to Milan. The Uruguayan player, whom has been believed to be leaving Lecce for Milanello, should meet on tuesday, Milan's management.

His passage to Milan would also mean the transfer of Marco Boriello to Lecce."

Also, even today on the Gazzetta dello Sport, Cheva has expressed his strong desire to play for Milan and to be wanting to play, "at all costs with Sheva...".

Let's keep our fingers crossed folks...:star::cool: :happy:

Cheva-Sheva, what a duo!!!!:eekani::star: :thumbsup::proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Is there any word from Walter about this? ;)

Chevanton is pure magic, just imagining him and Sheva as a duo makes me wanna cry. I'll take Cheva, Drogba or Luis Fabiano to partner up with Shevchenko. Either one is pure class, but I wouldn't want LF to leave to Europe so soon since the Brasileiro hasn't started yet either.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,798 Posts
He would be a fine addition to the squad for a reasonable price (probably around €8-10M).Sheva-Cheva duo would be great to watch.But of course Chevanton can't be sure with a place in starting eleven, as JDT has been surprisingly good this season.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Andy Christ said:
He would be a fine addition to the squad for a reasonable price (probably around €8-10M).Sheva-Cheva duo would be great to watch.But of course Chevanton can't be sure with a place in starting eleven, as JDT has been surprisingly good this season.
Not sure of a place? :rolleyes:

He'd be an immediate upgrade over Pippo and JDT. He's a star, arguably Uruguay's biggest talent alongside Recoba. You should watch more of him as you obviously don't remember what he did to us a couple of months ago. :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
13,712 Posts
I think Andy Christ is right.
Chevantón is very talented and all, but Tomasson can potentially make anyone a sub. And it's not as if with Cheva it was one of those players that you just can't bench. Like Vieri or like the Galacticos.
If Chevantón or any other striker has a couple of bad games and is substituted in a second half, you'll inevitably see Tomasson replacing him and scoring after a rebound.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
numerodix said:
Cheva?? So no Flo then??? :eek: :D

Norwegian media is speculating about Flo being of interest to Milan these days... yeah right :D
Norwegian media isn't speculating - they're just quoting Italian newspapers who are speculating. :cool:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
San Siro said:

His passage to Milan would also mean the transfer of Marco Boriello to Lecce."

Just there's a big problem with that. Marco is a bit "stupid guy "and he wont leave Milan. He want stay in Milan for ever and he prefer to stay on the stand...but he wont go in another team:)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Re: Re: Cheva on its way?

Arianna said:
Just there's a big problem with that. Marco is a bit "stupid guy "and he wont leave Milan. He want stay in Milan for ever and he prefer to stay on the stand...but he wont go in another team:)
I guess that has more to do with the nightlife than his playing chances?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Cheva on its way?

JKris said:
I guess that has more to do with the nightlife than his playing chances?
or maybe he's a Milan fan and he want to stay in Milan for ever for that reason.
I dunno.

But that's stupid because he's so young for stay in bench all the time. He should know that. He have lost also the Under 21. But he don't care to play

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Chevanton has proved himself in Italy for a while now,Where Drogba,Prso and Luis Fabiano could be quite Risky IMO.Chevanton is a Lion and has shown that he has so much class.A welcome inclusion at Milan.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Marco Borriello is definetly a Milan fan through and through...if he leaves it won't be to another Italian club unless it's in the lower leagues or Napoli for example.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Schumy said:
Chevanton has proved himself in Italy for a while now,Where Drogba,Prso and Luis Fabiano could be quite Risky IMO.Chevanton is a Lion and has shown that he has so much class.A welcome inclusion at Milan.
Don't gimme that crap. Luis Fabiano would be a star in Italy, people were saying the same bullox about Kaka and how he'd need time to adjust and look how he's done; just fine. LF is a star, and I bet you haven't even watched him play yet.

LF will be a force and is a world-class player. A star anywhere; from Brasil to Japan. ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Patrick said:
Don't gimme that crap. Luis Fabiano would be a star in Italy, people were saying the same bullox about Kaka and how he'd need time to adjust and look how he's done; just fine. LF is a star, and I bet you haven't even watched him play yet.

LF will be a force and is a world-class player. A star anywhere; from Brasil to Japan. ;)
I said could be quite risky,Perhaps I should'nt of said that.But why do we have to develop a player even more when we can get someone who's already adapted to serie A and life in Italy?
It makes more sense to me to sign someone who's already settled with life in Italy.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
didnt LF already play in italia w/o succes....?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Andy Christ said:
No, that was a different player.Perugia signed defender Fabiano Rodriguez from Sao Paolo in winter and some media reports confused him with striker Luis Fabiano, who also plays in Sao Paolo.
He did play in the French League, with Rennes, for a year. Well, play is a big word, he hardly came of the bench.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts