Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody cant compete with their midfield.....deco , lampard, ballack, essian , mikel

Defense is a rock

boswinga is a hit

Drogba and anelka oh my

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Chelsea will be more or less impossible to beat this season IMO (same as last season...)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
hopefully you don´t jinx Scolari, I think he is one of the best managers in the world.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
I guess the answer is "less" if it's the same as last season, since ManU beat them on two occasions.
Yeah well that was just luck (& Ronaldo). This season is Chelsea's year :hopeful:

They very nearly did the double last season. This year they've got a better manager & have bought well. Revenge is on their minds...

·
Registered
398 Posts
They don't have that 'crack' star though.

i.e. Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi etc.

Their team is pretty solid all-around though, they could use a new left back perhaps?

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Ashley Cole is more than fine as their main left back.
Ashley Cole is back to his best now. As good as when he was at Arsenal IMO.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Like Overclass said, Robinho would've been the perfect player to start over Malouda in the 4-3-3.

Cech
Bosingwa - Terry - Carvalho - A.Cole
Essien
Deco - Lampard
J.Cole -------- CRACK
Drogba​

They could've used Robson at the left wing-forward spot of the 4-3-3. The bench would feature Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Ballack, Obi Mikel for the midfield and forward spots in the 4-3-3, not to mention Alex at CB whenever needed. :eekani:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
hopefully you don´t jinx Scolari, I think he is one of the best managers in the world.
no jinx there. any good manager can do a respectful performance with such names. they played in the ucl final with lower manager than Josi last season.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
chelsea is pretty strong allright. Midfield is their key

·
Registered
288 Posts
Like Overclass said, Robinho would've been the perfect player to start over Malouda in the 4-3-3.

Cech
Bosingwa - Terry - Carvalho - A.Cole
Essien
Deco - Lampard
J.Cole -------- CRACK
Drogba​

They could've used Robson at the left wing-forward spot of the 4-3-3. The bench would feature Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Ballack, Obi Mikel for the midfield and forward spots in the 4-3-3, not to mention Alex at CB whenever needed. :eekani:
I forgot about this...they have(on the bench) a defender that would be a starter(in my Milan, no doubt) in many big teams in Europe...and the fourth choice is also hyped as a future WC defender. Talk about depht...
Also agree that Robinho would´ve been the final link...
Scary team anyway:eek:

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Yes, I understand that we are starting the season and Terry and Carvalho are the perfect pair of defenders. But I want to see more of Alex and, specially, Ivanovic in the near future. The serbian still didn't play a single minute in an official match, and we signed him in january...

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Yeah all they needed was Robinho, Scolari probably was so pissed about this.
Either way they are still one of the best if not the best team in Europe

Just needed that CRACK

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
well honestly between Lampard and Drogba, the role of CRACK is filled

1 - 18 of 18 Posts