Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chelsea has bade an offer for george finidi from relegated spanish clun real betis.
ajax and arsenal was after him before,i think this guy is good for chelsea
what do you think?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't you know about george finidi!!
he's one of the best nigerian players.
he is born in 1971 and played in both 1994 and 1998 wc he's a midfielder and a very skillfull one.
i hope chelsea sign him.

·
THE
13,983 Posts
:)
You didn't. I probably have the worst knowledge of football in xtratime, I mean I know a bit italian and english football, but rest of the world, practically nothing. So I can ask some really stupid questions sometimes, and I hope that you forgive me :)
But I agree with you on Deschamps.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didn't mean to hurt you when i said that,sory kat :)
if chelsea sign him,i hope he'll repclace deschamps cause i don't like him,the type of player who is good for the national team but
bad for his club,and he's also boring to watch.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Now, I'm very dissapointed :( Not about Kat, because that I can forgive, but you should know better nick...

Finidi (George - he openly admits noone ever gave him the name, it just somehow got stuck to him, when he was in the Ajax youth :)LOL)
one of the best players Nigeria have, very consistant! He is a support striker, with a strong bias to the right side of the field. Usually took over the playmaking role in Real Betis Balompie, as Alexis was really crappy :( If the team from Seville had any bright moments this year, all of them were associated with Finidi. A truly ingenious player, who does great both for national side and club! (big blunder Nick :() Very quick, and an everpreasant figure for Nigeria. One of my favorite players in Spain.

Anyway that was a short profile on him. About his trasfer to Chelsea - to be honest, I find it rather hard to believe as his style play does not suit the Premiersh|t in anyway. If he comes I think he will waste himself completely :( And I also love the guy, so i would hate to see him, not onkly in such a crap league, but also in one of my most hated teams :( :( :( :( That's why I strongly dount this transfer. And asbout him replacing Deschamps! - how is support striker supposed to take over from a defensive midfielder!? Take Alexis or Ito from Betis! ;) ;) haha

------------------
Patryk L. AKA labas

[This message has been edited by labas (edited 04-06-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Ajax are trying to get him back, but nothing has really happened yet so far.

Chelsea will increase it's 3 million pound offer.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what are you dissapointed with?
haha you made a big blunder labas,i said deschamps was bad for his club not finidi!!!!
you must read before you post :)

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 04-06-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I simplly hate it when people can't even admit when theywrong. Either you don't understand english or you're retarded Nick. I said only Findi cannot replace Deschamps as one has nothing in common with the other. S upport striker cannot replace a defensive midfielder in atema, so before you post unneccesary bull, think twice.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah ah temper temper,thats not allowed by moderators...
they must be very nice and watch what they say,if not they are no reason to be a moderator.
if i ask you something about real you are suppost to answer it,and not get angry and nasty...
haha you are ridicolous labas :)
just because the polish league and national team are so bad you gotta blame me and the rest of my serie A fellows.
please don't open your mouth before you know what to say,everytime i hear your comments i can't stop laugh.....

D

·
0 Posts
Finidi George's agent has tunred down negotiations from Chelsea and another team, and is only prepared to start talks with Ajax representitives. However, Ajax first have to sell a number of players and that isn't going to well, not many clubs are interested in the likes of losers like Verlaat, Van Halst, Dani, and Wamberto

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i never stop,but labas is a bit weak on the discussions,he has been at home for 2 days and trying to find out what to say.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts