Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
game on Wednesday, as we know Arsenal only have one okay player - Thierry Henry. If he's out then it's Chelsea vs (Insert Team Here)

We should batter then, they suck! But Ljungeberg said the title race is still on! OH OH i'm
scared... :howler: :undecide: :eekani: :flirt: :sleepy: :rollani:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
if Chelsea win this one, it will be beneficial to the CL preparation. The zone is just too safe.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I heard the TIT isn't playing. That's beneficial for the Arsenal as it gives them a chance to make something out of nothing. The league is gone. This is a nice-warmup for their FA Cup Final.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Van Persie and Fabregas are very good players, even though they played limited minutes on Saturday they both impressed once again... but we all know Chelsea will win :cool: and seal this damn title so we can concetrate on the Champions League!!!!!!

it will either be a very good game or a very shit game - no in between

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
arsenal will loose 2-0 and henry is out.
lampard and cole :D

·
THE
14,135 Posts
The beauty of the thing is that we can afford to lose, even big and it's still pretty much meaningless.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
kat said:
The beauty of the thing is that we can afford to lose, even big and it's still pretty much meaningless.
not very confident then ? i expect Mourinho will put out a second string side then as you can 'afford' to lose. :shades:

·
THE
14,135 Posts
Unlike you, I have some sense. There's just about 3 options when team plays-we can win, we can draw and we can lose. When it comes to the final aim, then yes, we can afford to lose.

·
63,337 Posts
kat said:
Unlike you, I have some sense. There's just about 3 options when team plays-we can win, we can draw and we can lose. When it comes to the final aim, then yes, we can afford to lose.

that doesn't seem very sensible at all, if you lose this game you will still need 8 points to clinch the title, so you can only say you can afford to lose if you get them 8 points.

certainly a defeat will cause plenty of media attention and a draw at home to Fulham would cause untold bum twitchiness in SW London.

having said that you will probably enjoy your title win more if you have a bit of a nervy one, i know from experience that they are much more enjoyable when you have a few stomach cramps in the run-in. :shades:

·
THE
14,135 Posts
In what universe are you living? As much as I see, we are getting more media attention than the rest of the footy world together. Jose doesn't give a shit about it, players don't give a feck.

·
63,337 Posts
kat said:
In what universe are you living? As much as I see, we are getting more media attention than the rest of the footy world together. Jose doesn't give a shit about it, players don't give a feck.
at the moment it's fawning worship, the media attention will change dramatically if you lose this, i'd say this game is vital that you do not lose or else your whole season is at risk. ;)

·
THE
14,135 Posts
Don't worry. For me the season already has been the best I ever seen. What were the talks in the beginning, you can't buy a titel, you can't buy a team,and in first year you possibly can not have a team, you need to play together few years and so on so on.

·
63,337 Posts
kat said:
Don't worry. For me the season already has been the best I ever seen. What were the talks in the beginning, you can't buy a titel, you can't buy a team,and in first year you possibly can not have a team, you need to play together few years and so on so on.
by silly people, of course you can buy a title when you spend that much and get a Euro champion coach.

i just hope we can make you flap a bit, believe me you will enjoy it even more if you have a bit of concerns, see we will be doing you a favour beating you, we will be giving you a bit of added excitement. :D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
at the moment it's fawning worship, the media attention will change dramatically if you lose this, i'd say this game is vital that you do not lose or else your whole season is at risk. ;)
heheeheh lol arsenal is not that important jern.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
by silly people, of course you can buy a title when you spend that much and get a Euro champion coach.

i just hope we can make you flap a bit, believe me you will enjoy it even more if you have a bit of concerns, see we will be doing you a favour beating you, we will be giving you a bit of added excitement. :D
We will beat the shit out of Arsenal.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts