·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
currently 0-1 to Scunthorpe :googly:

Paul hayes on 8 mins.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
If Chelsea lost this match, i'm afraid their confidence will drop and affect their current run in premership and others. :doh:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
LOL! It looks like Jose has got the carling cup and FA cup mixed up. For a guy so well prepared, it seems like he had never heard of the FA cup or something. Who the hell is Morais and Watt? And Gudjohnson, Kezman AND Drogba all on the field? He has in my mind come up with some really poor lineup's considering his squad but this beats all for weird. Especially when you cut out the heart and brain of John and Lamps from the side. You'd think you'd want to pack the midfield at least. Especially when Tiago, Cole and Geremi couldn't win a ball if they tried IMO.

Well good luck, seems there are shocks all over the place at the moment.

·
12,813 Posts
Kezman gets a goal back on 26.

Chelsea 1-1 Scunthorpe.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
23 Carlo Cudicini
32 Steven Watt
33 Nuno Morais
2 Glen Johnson
14 Geremi
10 Joe Cole
30 Tiago
5 Alexei Smertin
15 Didier Drogba
22 Eidur Gudjohnsen
9 Mateja Kezman

·
12,813 Posts
Andy Crosby scores an own goal on 58 minutes.

Chelsea 2-1 Scunthorpe.

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
well i look forward to see kezman score...and its a good thing to see lampard, terry, duff, gallas get a rest, we need em rested for the man utd carling and tottenham on saturday..

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
mind u man utd with ronaldo , scoles, phill neville, wes brown, david bellion, djemba djemba, and liam miller, Alan Smith and T.Howard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FAILED TO BEAT CONFERENCE EXETER IN OLD TRAFFORD!!

p.s. fergie plz field the same team at the bridge on wednesday, after all u said u didnt give a shit about the carling cup, right?!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
KHALID said:
well i look forward to see kezman score...and its a good thing to see lampard, terry, duff, gallas get a rest, we need em rested for the man utd carling and tottenham on saturday..
What kind of retard plays first teamers in a Carling Cup match? :googly:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts