Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Semi final of el Carling Cup leg 1 against The Mancs.

Robben is suspended, maybe a few guys will get a rest for Spurtz.

Hopefully we'll win :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Heard Fergie is fielding full first Team..

Whats the possible lineup on this side?

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Adriano10 said:
Heard Fergie is fielding full first Team..

Whats the possible lineup on this side?
he would, its the only fcking trophy they have one hand on

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
That's a good looking line-up for the blues !

Game to start after exactly 8 minutes. :shades:

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
HT 0-0 ,, but goodness me Fergie is on the verge of a heart attack lol grumpy and red-faced as if it was the champions league final, so much for treatin it as a tin cup when they used to be winning the league long time ago...

chelsea had 3-4 glorious chances and a goal ruled out,, joe cole should really have put us 1-0 up...gudjuhnson as usual missed a few chances and will be replaced, as usual, by drogba in the 2nd half..

man utd had a good header by rooney saved and a few dives for a penalty. djemba djmeba stamped on joe cole and heinze elbowed joe cole, no cards given (as usual!)..

makele is world clss :tongue:,, and chelsea will defnitly buy a left-back in the summer, bridge is simply not good enough espeically with babayro sold...

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
FT 0-0 , 2 goals cleared off the line by manchester in the 2nd half! urggggh... mind you i think after tonight it has been 3 yrs since man utd scored at the bridge,,,

so if it ends 1-1 in old trafford we r thru? all is well then ... :tongue:

and i sure hope drogba beats fortune up in the tunnel as he is a **** ******...he nearly broke kezman's legs and drogba's ankle and not even a yellow card...

i am waiting to see "is rooney worth it" , "is saha worth it" , "is ronaldo worth it" in the man utd forum soon...

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Jarosik looks promising. :thmbup:

Good game for you guys.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
held by a second string United, not the same wothout Robben are you ?

i like the look of Jarosik though. :thmbup:

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
held by a second string United , not the same wothout Robben are you ?

:thmbup:

have some shame man :tongue: they started with rooney-saha-ronaldo !! 2nd string! heheh besides they had 1 shot at goal (rooney header) , we had 2 off the line clearances (lampard and the czech gentle giant), 2 inches misses (lampard header and cole long ranger), and a goal disallowed for offside...so ya they were damn lucky...

besides the away goal advantage works in this cup so all we need is a goal in old trafford and its over...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KHALID said:
FT 0-0 , 2 goals cleared off the line by manchester in the 2nd half! urggggh... mind you i think after tonight it has been 3 yrs since man utd scored at the bridge,,,

so if it ends 1-1 in old trafford we r thru? all is well then ... :tongue:

and i sure hope drogba beats fortune up in the tunnel as he is a **** ******...he nearly broke kezman's legs and drogba's ankle and not even a yellow card...

i am waiting to see "is rooney worth it" , "is saha worth it" , "is ronaldo worth it" in the man utd forum soon...

WTF :/?

Eidur missed chances?

Bridge not good enough?

There's no away goals in cup I think and you're mad.!.! :googly:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Dives by United players!!

Get a grip on reality dude!

We had a no-show at midfield and yet you guys failed to score. Things will be very different at Old Trafford and Mourinho's face said it all after the whistle.;)

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Good game. Chelsea should have won this by 2 goals.

The next game, Chelsea will win. Chelsea are that type of team they dont do that good at home, but they do better in away matches.

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Shaf i am refering to that ronaldo penalty claim on terry, he slid on the grass and he knows it, no point in shouting the ref...as for saha thats my opinion but u cant just kick the ball forward in any direction and jump after it and say ur sandwiched!

as for you saying we failed to score as if we were hitting the stadium clock all night then ur blatantly ignoring 2 clearances off the line, joe cole's long ranger after howard's gift, and that lampard header, any of these would have ended the game man so be fair...

Jacko i think the away goals rule in the carling is used as opposite to the f.a. cup, are u sure this is not the case? i will check it now...

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
as for bridge well we didnt have a single decent cross from him, compared to ferrira who gave us 3 clear chances with his crossing, and defensivly their most dangerous chance (rooney's header) came from a cross from his side..so i wouldnt rate his performance high tonight..

besides with babayaro sold and gallas not being a natural left player then u need a 2nd left back anywayz...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts