Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
they drew 1-1 at highbury and defeted us, so very difficult team to play, mind u without anelka they lose a lot, i say 1-0 chelsea or 1-1...

is drogba fit to play?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
you cant say joey these days????

2-0
duff, lamps

***since when did he change his name to lamps???***

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
wow a great save by james :p damn thought we had it in the bag... now we only 9 points ahead :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Do you think the match would of changed if Robben was playing? :shades:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
For me, Robben does make e big different. Gudjohnson this guy has the best record of cought offside in the EPL.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Cummmon'! Get in there!

Only 9 points away... and when we beat your arses at Old Trafford, it will only be 6! :stuckup: :)

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
without drogba and robben, Chelsea can only score through lampard & Duff, and in this case lampard saw two efforts go away to mircaolous efforts,,,however gudjuhnson should have finished the match, i hated that lousy ball control and hand ball in the 88th minute....

what luck is this to lose drogba, robben, and carvalho in the month we play barcelona, the carling cup final, FA cup away to newcastle, plus 4 or 5 league matches including everton away and man city home , 2 teams we found difficult to beat last time round...

anyway all is not lost, not all teams have james for goalkeeper, but now its the same as in october/november, hard fought wins based on duff & lampard and set pieces until drogba and robben r back..

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
vedz said:
Cummmon'! Get in there!

Only 9 points away... and when we beat your arses at Old Trafford, it will only be 6! :stuckup: :)

that is if you win every single match from here till 15 april, a very big IF dont u think...anyway u play man city away next week so lets wait & see...

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I think Drogba should always start the match, not Gudjohnson. Today we had no Robben, no Drogba and David James was on form.

Not a bad result, but i think we could have won.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kezman, really can't score ;/.

Gudjohnsen needs to be playing in a two.

Not by himself or on the right.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts