Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HT 0-0 but good god we are being dominated like i have never seen us before so hats off to the reds...they had 80% possession.

mind u robben and tiago had 1-1 with the keeper and should have scored..tiago however was pushed before he handled the ball so no penalty :nono:

as i write every week, why gudju is in the 1st team is bewildering...he was a ghost in the 1st half,,he needs another striker to allow him to shine..tiago is having a poor game while glen johnson is shitting his pants..

its good its still 0-0...lets wait and see what mourinho pulls out of the bag..

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
tiago however was pushed before he handled the ball so no penalty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....no seriously HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....no pen....you sure....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

PS: Lampard is a dirty cheating chav **** and has broken Xabi Alonso's ankle.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
That was a definite pen, hwoever the supposed push on sinama was not. I dont know what these commentators saw, but for sure the Chelsea defender had just 1 hand near him when Sinama fell quite easily.

I think Liverpool have played well but as ever Chelsea will get the goal to win.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Deano said:
I think Liverpool have played well but as ever Chelsea will get the goal to win.
Wouldn't disagree.

Chelsea will win today but then I'm past caring today.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
CardiffRed said:
LOL! It wasn't even a sliding tackle and he broke his ankle, thats pathetic. Your boys are made of glass or something. :) Honestly though, you HAVE to look at your pitch... caused way too many problems to be coincidence. Your right though, Lamps shouldn't have gone in for a ball to be won... thats cheating.

How is Tiago starting let alone staying on the field, haven't rated him since the beginning and my opinion just keeps going down. Maybe he'll score the winner now but still not my kind of player. Would bring on Cole to try and unlock the game.

Mike Riley proving beyond doubt he is useless for both sides of the game. Really can't stand the guy, was an embarassment at the euro's, an embarassment with UEFA and sickening in the league. Thought the second incident was a definite penalty despite a small push, the first I think Pongolle was leaning into Makalele although Claude did use his arms... no more than any set-piece however. So not so sure on the first, could be given though.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Amazing what money can buy you.

Good win for Chelsea.

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CardiffRed said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....no seriously HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....no pen....you sure....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

and gerrard had a two tackle on drogba from behind and didnt even get a yellow so shut it...

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
KHALID said:
and gerrard had a two tackle on drogba from behind and didnt even get a yellow so shut it...
He got the blimen ball, he couldnt help but take out Drogba. Hell might of woken some brain cells in that brain of his and he might actually start playing to pay back some of that transfer fee.

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well any liverpool fan will feel robbed today and there is no room for anything but respect for their effort today so hard luck, why a team playing like that is below everton is a mystery....it was also respectful from mourinho to stand on the touchline and shake hands with every single liverpool player...

as for chelsea, another big game won and if u beat liverpool twice, man utd, everton , boro, newcastle... then surely u deserve to win something at the end of the season..

Joe cole will have a long career in chelsea under jose if he continues the super-sub thing...glen johnson i think will be shown the door soon...yes tiago was 2/10 today so was gudju..

title march continues with 3 wins and 3 clean sheets in 6 days...in total 20 clean sheets in 30 games this season..

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
KHALID said:
1) It wasn't from behind
2) He took the ****ing ball

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interista said:
He got the blimen ball, he couldnt help but take out Drogba. Hell might of woken some brain cells in that brain of his and he might actually start playing to pay back some of that transfer fee.

using that argument lampard got the ball too and his tackle wasnt from behind...still got a card!..anyway this riley guy is as shit as they come and somehow after the old trafford debacle he still gets to ref all the big games..

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CardiffRed said:
1) It wasn't from behind
2) He took the ****ing ball

1) sure hell it was drogba was on the attack...

2) so did lampard..

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
KHALID said:
well any liverpool fan will feel robbed today and there is no room for anything but respect for their effort today so hard luck, why a team playing like that is below everton is a mystery....
Team spirit. Unlike Chelsea (or liverpool to a much lesser extent) - Everton have not had £150 million to spend on a team :wallbang: :rollani:

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
pretty funny at the end when the all got together and started doing their little circle thing, you can't help to thinkbut what a bunch of spoiled rich ass turds

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Owenization-NRG said:
pretty funny at the end when the all got together and started doing their little circle thing, you can't help to thinkbut what a bunch of spoiled rich ass turds

well 'captain marvel' gerrard will be one of them very soon my friend...

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
KHALID said:
Joe cole will have a long career in chelsea under jose if he continues the super-sub thing...glen johnson i think will be shown the door soon...yes tiago was 2/10 today so was gudju..
Glen got the assist for the winning goal I believe and a clean sheet against a fairly dominant liverpool. :pp With the yellow card his eyes were totally on the ball, plus Riise kinda earnt himself a kick after the crap he was spewing to wind him up. :)

He obviously likes him over Bridge, which is put simply insane. I don't buy the BS about Wayne being ill, so was Terry and a bunch of other players. Wayne is a tough little nut and has a LOT of endurance, he has proven that he will play through the rough stuff enough to debunk this poor excuse. Just can't understand why he is frozen out, he has got cleansheets too and is obviously commited to work as hard as he does. Just doesn't make sense. I can only think that Bridge put a pin on his chair as a hazing or pointed out his hair was going grey.

At the time I couldn't believe Lamps got a card, still can't as it was really weak and going for the ball. I'm amazed it broke his ankle, I thought he was faking it and can only think he got his studs caught in the turf as it really wasn't a tough tackle. Shame.

·
Registered
264 Posts
despite that this match was the worst attacking match for Chelsea,but Jose Mourinho is great and Chelsea defence is one of the best in the world along with Petr Cech

Mourinho seemd that he want only the draw but at the end he made his great substitutions

good luck for Chelsea and I hope they win the EPL

1 - 20 of 57 Posts