Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the good news is Robben is back! i expect to see him in the 2nd half to get ready before the liverpool game...

and also good is that if win today and arsenal fail to on monday we r champions!

anyway with the CL game am expecting a 1-0 or 0-0, lets hope nothin worse!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The last injury was due to the jump/land thing.. i m not sure if anyone toucheed him.

He deserved better... but a good time to be back for CL and League celebrations.

BTW hows parker, thought he is fit again, but newspaper consider him in the same category as Bridge, Ferreira.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
1-3 Chelsea ....Congrates!

Gallas turn to rest now. Huth is certainly not a flexible guy to play in LB or RB... and you know what, Duff played in the 2nd half :D.... Much more effective... and provided the secondary assist. (To Robben then to Lamps). JM was happy cuz of the Tactical change and effect.

Drogba wasnt so happy for the sub.. but it turned out Gud scored the third.. proves JM right again... somehow. Jarosik didnt play well today... other than that a mistake from Carvalho led to the fulham goal.

A good Twisting goal from JCole, the first one. This guy is on Fire!!!... no wonder he is rested for Pool. Robben looking good... i think Himself and JCOLE would be starters... unless JM venture into 4231.

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe its so close it could all end up on monday, go DEFOE!

1) lampard scored 6 in the last 7 games 2) since jose mourinho came over we havent lost at the bridge! in fact the last time was in feb 2004 ...

3) damien duff is the best left back at chelsea fc lol ... and what a comeback by robben!

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Yeah i know we could clinch it if 'the arse' loses on monday but i'd prefer we seal our fate and not them... so one more please

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The team will be watching it together in the hotel.... the monday's one

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
My prediction score wasent that bad. I said "1-0 or 2-0". The final score was 3-1, so 3, take away 1 = 2-0 :) ;)

Monday.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
great work chelsea, we are 1 step closer but i think we will win next week to take the title and not for arsenal to gift it to us on monday.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
When I saw the result at livescore yesterday, I couldnt be less surprised already. Whenever we score many goals(3+), I see at least one by Lamps and one by Gudjohnsen but I guess its for the best teamwise that everybody gets to score and not to rely only on one goalscorer. Anyway,I actually prefer to have it as soon as possible cauz that way we start concentrating only on CL and the Pool game is close.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts