Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a tricky fixture given our 4-2 drubbing last yr, but hey things r different this yr with jose in charge..

sublime duff goal in 3rd minute to continue his run of scoring early goals , robben with the usual wonder volleys...

culprit of the day carvalho, he missed a header from 5 yards then nearly scored a stupid own goal,,wake up ricardoo...

we look very suspectible still from set plays, cant see charlton scoring other than from a corner or FK, with drogba in we will be much more of a threat in 2nd half..

1st half 1-0 Chelsea...go LIVERPOOL (tomorow that is, no henry nor bergkamp i hear)..

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
4-0

Terry... what a leader. Should be Captain for England at this point. Maybe steal a hattrick? :)

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
john terry has now scored 5 goals and its only november, could finish the season with 10-12 goals (probably more than wayne rooney :p)...

anyway to change 7 players and win 4-0 speaks much of our rotation policy,,,confirms the difference between jose's chelsea and ranieri's 4-2 chelsea..

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no gudjhonson is our top scorer with 8,,, had robben or drogba not suffer long term injuries they would have been higher i think...anyway we await the anfield boyz to give us a treat, specially with henry most likely not playin..

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
all thanks to the 17 million pound irish superman...if u think of it rooney (18) at 30 mil cost more than 12 mil-robben (20 yrs old) and 17 mil-duff (25)..dont think he is worth that much...

i think with cech 22, drogba 26, kezman 25, parker 24, bridge 24, calvaro 26, tiago 23, ferreria 25, gallas 27, duff 25, robben 20, lampard 26, gudjhonson 26, cole, 23, terry 24 ...etc mourinho can have the same squad for the next 4 years without making any changes, well apart from replacing makele who is 32 with parker....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts