Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I don't want to start a match thread, but I just want to ask if anyone has information regarding, when will the Barcelona team arrive in London, and which hotel they are staying in?

I will greatly appreciate any information regarding this matter.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
You're a little early with the match-thread. The Chelski fans usually leave it til they are 20 minutes into the game. That's probably because there are about four people in this forum.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone at least know which hotel Barcelona stayed in last year in London when they played Chelsea???

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Theres a better chance that the people in the Barca forum will know those kinds of things. You wont find any helpfull facts in here.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Mourinho has booked them into Jeanie's B&B in Sheherpds bush , they will have a full English breakfast before getting ti train on the potato field for 20 minutes.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
the reason we don't open threads is cos we prefer to watch the game :tongue: over sitting at a computer and watch you lot repeat yourselves like broken records blah blah blah blah

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Bosanac said:
the reason we don't open threads is cos we prefer to watch the game :tongue: over sitting at a computer and watch you lot repeat yourselves like broken records blah blah blah blah
Or maybe because you're out on the piss all night and then the next morning you wake up and check to the scores on the net. Like a true fan!

Either way...

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Bosanac said:
ya plus we lost 4 games in 2 yrs and have beaten liverpool and arsenal in something close to 5 times in the past 12 mths...plus the 12 point lead,,all in all doesnt leave much to talk about...

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
arfy05 who is that tosser on your avatar he is an ugly looking chap isnt he.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think we should win this one fairly easy...We need to play well defensively to stop their attackers. Ronaldinho might be threat though. Etoo is to weak, he wil be eaten alive by Terry and run to death by Gallas. Makelele needs to be up to his maximum level in this one.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Barçawinner said:
well chelsea do not have many fans, look how some fans just joined this month for this CL match.. something smells in here
It proves that Chelsea don't have many gloryhunters. :)

1 - 20 of 334 Posts