Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Stamford Bridge Catalans.

We're 2-1 down, but Barce have been doing bad in the league, and we just won the Carling Cup.

Drogba is out, Robben is unliekly to make it, Bridge is out, Parker is out but William Gallas should make it.

I got my hands on 3 tickets :D

I had to sell tw of them though (cash flow probs) but I got £400 for each (580 Euros each). :(

C'mON CHELSEA!!

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
i can see us goin thru with a 1-0 (after all milan did it), and i can see us losing 2-1 again...i dont know but sure as hell no one will be sent off this time and there is no doubt we will score, so fingers crossed!

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Mourinho today after the norwich game:

“[Arjen] Robben has a chance of playing on Tuesday,” revealed Mourinho, “but maybe not for 90 minutes. The Championship game, no doubt. I don’t want to put pressure on him. If on Monday after training he says, ‘I can help’, or ‘I’m not sure’, it’s okay.”

i guess the dutch wonderkid might play after all :)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I don't have any doubts that Robben will play.

Hard to predict this game, I still think that FCB will have the majority of the ball possesion but the counters of Chelsea will come more often and probably more dangerous. FCB will once again have trouble breaking Chelsea's defense.

I think its going to be a hell of game:star:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
What are the odds of Kezman putting Chelsea through?? I seriously think this might happen, might even put a bet on it.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hehe yeah we should win :) 1-0 probably and when you look at that there is any number of players who could score for us. terry could score from a corner or even lampard from a pile driver ;) i would like to see kezman score though because this would recover the respect of many cheslea suporters and would extend his chelsea career. and remember if he does score.... i predicted it first :D

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Read above Grobar!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Welcome to Stamford Bridge Catalans.

We're 2-1 down, but Barce have been doing bad in the league, and we just won the Carling Cup.
We arent doing good in liga, thats right...
but we were doing bad in liga also before the 1st game...:) and than we outplayed you @ the nou camp :)
and chelsea wasnt as impressive as the beginning of the season in the last games....

so everything can happen - but i would like too see mourinho crying again :)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Do you know that Saviola is on loan at Monaco?
Really? :eekani:

When did this happen? :confused:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
does anyone here know that Johan Cruyff has retired from football so won't be in the Barcelona line-up this week ? :shades:

1 - 20 of 295 Posts