Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FT 1-0 duff with one of the best goals of the season, title march goes on..expect big chances against portsmouth...thou it still beats me why gudju is preferred to didier drogba! any clues?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
KHALID said:
FT 1-0 duff with one of the best goals of the season, title march goes on..expect big chances against portsmouth...thou it still beats me why gudju is preferred to didier drogba! any clues?
Gudjohnsen is better in passing? Especially, straight ball through pass.

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KHALID said:

i wish i knew which idiot knocked the linesman out in the first half while warming up lol

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Gudjohnsen does a better tactical job than Drogba. He comes back and sometimes is almost a playmaker. His good passing is very useful in Mourinho's system, like vinsea pointed out.

Btw, Duff is getting better and better. He was MoM today.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I was hoping for more goals from this game but in the other hand Chelsea won thats the best thing. I just hope next week Chelsea will start the 2005 with a win against Liverpool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts