Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Is going to be a survive or death situation, Chelsea Has to defead Arsenal in order to grab the champion. To me if Chelsea lost to Arsenal , we will be gone for the top spot. A draw will not be good because MU is always there to catch up.. I don,t see we will lost this match to Arsenal. Remember Valencia and Fiorentina can send Arsenal out of the champion league, i cannot see why Chelsea could not defead Arsenal. We have to defead Arsenal

Arsenal might lose points againts Liverpool(home), MU(home) and Newcastle(away) ..there is the only 3 match that i can see arsenal dropping points.....

For MU
MU-Chelsea, MU-LIVERPOOL, MU-Arsenal......They might lose points or draw....

Anyway if chelsea want the champion, they must start scoring more goals, end of story

I have a dream..Top three in the leagueahhaahha

1) Chelsea(Champions)\
2) mu( I hate is but no one is near)
3) Arsenal( I hate it too but ahhaahah Valencia and Batigoal fiorentina both send them out of the champion league.. i hope Celta Vigo will do the same too

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
beat u 2-1 in FA cup without henry

henry is now back..hmmm.....

vs the mancs drop points? we drew with them away, now its at highbury.

liverpool? ok dont even talk about them, not in contention, i fear southampton more then liverpool, i fear bolton more then liverpool.

newcastle, yes dangerous, however we beat you in this game, then even if we lose or draw, i dont see anything wrong.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Re: A Must win game for Chelsea againts Arsenal

brandon lee said:
3) Arsenal( I hate it too but ahhaahah Valencia and Batigoal fiorentina both send them out of the champion league.. i hope Celta Vigo will do the same too

AMEN!!!!

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I've popped down to Specsavers... i've left the glasses at the desk. hopefully one of the linesman will pick them up before the game,
Mutu will be out due to the accumulation of yellow cards. :groan:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Marius said:
Mutu will be out due to the accumulation of yellow cards. :groan:
Perfect timing there, Mutulica. :rolleyes:
At least he'll have a small rest since he's played an international game today aswell. Which he scored twice in. :)

PS. And we won. :) :eek:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
1. We're going to do the treble over you!!
2.We're going to to kick Manure's smelly arse at HIGHBURY!!!!!
3.Liverpool will be pushovers to us!!!

NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Umarnino said:
1. We're going to do the treble over you!!
2.We're going to to kick Manure's smelly arse at HIGHBURY!!!!!
3.Liverpool will be pushovers to us!!!

NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can do 3x treble over us, you can play only with 8 men, as long as you have ref on your side, it doesn't really matter, does it? You are cheating rats after all.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
The big game Saturday morning.. a must win.

If we do win, we are within 3 points, if we lose it's over. Simple as.

Arsenal look likely to be missing a few players such as Parlour, Ashley Cole and Gilbeto.

Ljungberg and Henry might be back for Arsenal. Kanu returns from internation duty.

For Chelsea Damien Duff is back in full training, and hopefully will start :). Crespo should be fully fit and will definately start if he's fully fit. Might be partnered by Eidur Gudjohnsen due to Mutu's midweek game with Romania.

Glen Johnson might also come in for Mario Melchiot. Hopefully Terry can run off his knock he recieved midweek while joining up with England.

Prediction?

Be confident.. be brave..

Chelsea 2 - Arsenal 1

(Crespo, lampard) (Pires)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
No I don't think Mutu misses this match. I think it's the one after, I might be wrong though ;O.
It's strange, noone knows. Adrian played in the Cyprus tournament in Romania's first game, and right after the game he called Chelsea management to see if he is suspended. He was thinking to stay in Cyprus so he can play for Romania in tomorrow's final - had he been suspended.

However, the Blues management told him to get back to London, so I guess he is not suspended...

Go Blues:cool:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
02/19/2004. Arsenal could be without both Gilberto Silva and Ashley Cole for Saturday's key Premiership match away to Chelsea after they both sustained an injury in last night's friendly internationals.

Gilberto was forced out of Brazil's match away to Ireland on 15 minutes after failing to recover from an early crunching tackle from Graham Kavanagh.

Cole was also forced off early in England's match away to Portugal after he jarred his back.

Both players are doubts for the trip to Stamford Bridge, although Gilberto has played down the severity of his injury.

soccerage.com

The Blues will win this time around!:stuckup:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Marius said:
It's strange, noone knows. Adrian played in the Cyprus tournament in Romania's first game, and right after the game he called Chelsea management to see if he is suspended. He was thinking to stay in Cyprus so he can play for Romania in tomorrow's final - had he been suspended.

However, the Blues management told him to get back to London, so I guess he is not suspended...

Go Blues:cool:
The final is Saturday. I think. :confused:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
polaris said:
Gilberto hasnt even been a starter has he?
Yeah! He starts every game for Arsenal! :eek:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Crespo, Cudicini and Duff are all out ;O

Duff out again??

damn it...hopefully Parker will pick up the slack again....If the lads play the whole game the way they did in the 1st period at highburry, everything will be A-OK!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts