Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just did an experiment for the Arsenal game to predict the outcome of the match. I played a game of WE7 (PES 3) and decided to tell the results here... at the bottom there are movie clips of events that happened in the game.

Chelsea's line up lookslike this.

-----------------------------Cudicini---------------------------------

Johnson------------Terry---------GGallas----------------Bridge

-------------------------Makelele-----------------------------------

---------Parker-----------------------Lampard-------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------Duff--------

-------------------Crespo--------------Mutu------------------------

Here is what happened in the 90 minutes.

Arsenal kick off and immediatly attack Chelsea, however Terry clears the ball into the box by John Terry. The next 10 minutes are spent battleing for the ball, with neither side gaining an advantage. Chelsea get the ball down, Duff crosses the ball into the box, Mutu falls over... it sits up nicely for Crespo just outside the box.. he shoots.. it's blocke dthe ball bounces in teh air, Mutu heads the ball..... HE SCORES.

Chelsea go 1 - 0 up with a Goal from Adrian Mutu on 13 minutes.

Arsenal Kick off and immediatly give the ball away to Chelsea... Parker runs with the ball, and plays a ball to Mutu in space just inside the area... he shoots... Mutu hits the outside of the post with Jens Lehman beaten.

30 Minutes have past... Chelsea are looking comfortable andbossing the game, only Dennis Bergkamp looks to be causing Chelsea any problems. Ljungberg attacks Chelsea.. Gallas comes out with ball, he plays a long ball to the right.. Parker picks it up and plays it to Crespo who gets in behind Arsenal's back four but is shown away from goal.. he plays it back to Scott Parker.. Who back heels it to Frank Lampard. Frank Lampard is about to shootm he dummies it and beats Lauren and then unleashes a viscous shot into the bottom corner with his left foot! Chelsea kead 0 - 2.

Lamprd scores on 39 minutes.

Chelsea are looking comfortable.. Henry picks up a yellow card. Chelsea attack again, Parker plays the ball down the line.. Mutu Crosses... Crespo heads the ball into the back of the NET! But the goal is disallowed! Crespo is ajudged offside.

Arsenal have still only had one pop shot at Chelsea's goal with half time nearing. Ljungberg plays a nice pass to Viera who runs into the Chelsea box, Terry cuts it out, but Viera makes him stumble, Viera turns back and unleashes an unstoppable shot into the bottom corner, to give Arsenal a goal in injury time.

Patrick Viera scores on 45 minutes.

HALF TIME.

Chelsea kick off, but lose the ball to Arsenal who have now brought on Edu for Pires. Asley Cole finds himself deep in Chelsea's half, but is stopped from crossing by Scotty Parker, Cole turns back and Crosses with his right foot, it lacks power.. Gallas and Makelele both jump for it, with Henry behind them.. however they both miss it, as does Henry and the ball manages to find it'self in the back of the net. A lucky goal for Arsenal

A. Cole scores on 54 minutes.

The game lulls for 20 minutes with both sides testing each other out. Chelsea get a free kick 30 yards out. The Romanian international Adrian Mutu steps up, he bends it over the wall with power and swerve! But the ball hit's the post with Lehman sprawling to his LEFT! Toure kicks it out for a corner. Chelsea attack again, and once more win a free kick. Mutu steps up again, a similar position to the last one, he hits it beautfially again but this time Lehman pulls of a great save to keep it out. Chelsea can;t believe it.

5 Minutes to go, Chelsea are on top... Crespo makes a neat run and a nice pass to Mutu, who strike sthe ball first time, from 25 yards, but the ball again rebounds off the bar for the 3rd time with Lehman once again beaten.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is brought on, however Chelsea can only muster pop shots from outside the box, which doesn't trouble the goalkeeper.

Final Score: Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 2

MOM = Adrian Mutu

http://www.geocities.com/rocksock_39/Arsenal-Chelsea.zip

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
i did this too and italy won euro 2004 :D but how did u get parker to be in the chelsea squad, is this a master league game or can u transfer players!!! now that would be a shock to me :eek:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pathced verision (real kits and stuff, and everything is updated so he's in there :)

Ps You need to unlock something in WEshop PES Shop it costs 10,000 points and you can then transfer players in clubs.

I'll try and get videos up :/

Does nobody think this is a good idea ;(?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Fred and Dennis are struggling for fitness so probably won't play

play another game with this team

-------------Lehmann
Lauren----Toure---Camp---Cole

Parlour----Gilberto--Vieira--Pires

----------Reyes----Henry

that is more likely the team.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jern Lizardhous said:
Fred and Dennis are struggling for fitness so probably won't play

play another game with this team

-------------Lehmann
Lauren----Toure---Camp---Cole

Parlour----Gilberto--Vieira--Pires

----------Reyes----Henry

that is more likely the team.
Okay I'll do that. Look out for it... available here tommorow ;).

All a bit of fun really.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jern Lizardhous said:
the anticipation is almost unbearable :D

i've almost forgotten there is a real match on Sunday now ;)

I've reached out to someone ;).

I'll upload highlights of the match tommorow. Any idea of good webspace Jern, or anyone o_O?

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I have a pathced verision (real kits and stuff, and everything is updated so he's in there :)

Ps You need to unlock something in WEshop PES Shop it costs 10,000 points and you can then transfer players in clubs.

thanks jacko for that, i too got the additional update pack for PS2 but weird got no parker in there...as for the PES Shop well i have like 20 000 points now and nothin seem to change in the shop menu :rolleyes: any help u can give about dat...?

besides unless u edit players chelsea is so underrated in PES3, especially mutu, duff, and gronkajer...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KHALID said:
thanks jacko for that, i too got the additional update pack for PS2 but weird got no parker in there...as for the PES Shop well i have like 20 000 points now and nothin seem to change in the shop menu :rolleyes: any help u can give about dat...?

besides unless u edit players chelsea is so underrated in PES3, especially mutu, duff, and gronkajer...
Yes :)

It should be the last item in the shop 10,000 pes :/?

There is a version for the PC Glory Hunter.. ;) You can buy it or.. ;)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Marius said:
Can u play this game on your PC too?
yeah PES 3 is available for PC. Im not sure if its out in Canada shops but you can buy online from Euro stores.

And yeah most Chelsea players are underated in the game. At least EA can do their rosters properly...heh.

Interesting stuff Jacko. We gotta win though. :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NP

Offence - 91
Defense - 58
Body Balance 85
Stamina - 86
Top Speed - 85
Acceleration - 89
Response - 81
Agility - 85
Dribble Acc - 90
Dibble Speed - 82
Short Pass acc - 82
S pass speed - 86
Long - Pass acc - 79
Long Pass speed - 75
Shoot accuracy - 95
Shot Power - 88
Shot Tech - 90
Free Kick accuracy - 92
Curve - 88
Heading - 68
Jump - 77
Technique - 88
Aggresiveness - 88
Mentality - 70
Stability - 5
GK Skill - 50
Teamwork - 92
Condition skill 5
Other foot ability - 5

phew. :)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
NP

Offence - 91
Defense - 58
Body Balance 85
Stamina - 86
Top Speed - 85
Acceleration - 89
Response - 81
Agility - 85
Dribble Acc - 90
Dibble Speed - 82
Short Pass acc - 82
S pass speed - 86
Long - Pass acc - 79
Long Pass speed - 75
Shoot accuracy - 95
Shot Power - 88
Shot Tech - 90
Free Kick accuracy - 92
Curve - 88
Heading - 68
Jump - 77
Technique - 88
Aggresiveness - 88
Mentality - 70
Stability - 5
GK Skill - 50
Teamwork - 92
Condition skill 5
Other foot ability - 5

phew. :)
thats a modified version of the wendetta one isnt it?;)
its preety good except his team work should be something aroundthe 80 or middle 80s and his crossin skillz maybe just slightly better, but thats my opinion :)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is Wendetta yes .

Only probs with Wendetta is the kits, the blue is yukky .

I'll get some new cd's and update it once the fix comes out ^_^.

I like Rools previous trys aswell, nice guy he is.

I think Mutu's teamwork stats are good, he works extremly hard thus it should be high.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.