Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Barca1899 said:
Anyone could please tell me which end is the Shed lower? is it the one where colchester fans are? thank you
yes, the stand to the left behind the goal as you watch it on tv.

Colchester are the better side here.

Ferreira just ducked :howler: Mourinho will kick his arse at HT. :D

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
yes, the stand to the left behind the goal as you watch it on tv.

Colchester are the better side here.

Ferreira just ducked :howler: Mourinho will kick his arse at HT. :D
Cheers! just wanted to make sure where I'll be seating on Wednesday! :)
They are definitely the best side...how unlucky with that post!!!
Quite fancy them upsetting Chelsea tonight....as I'm writting this: IT'S 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Nice one Carvlaho, practicing for Barca again?:D

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1-0 Cavarlho OG :howler:

it was his fault twice, he went to floor before and completely lost his man, what a liability this guy is. :tongue:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jose has seriously lost it, his team selection is really weird. Ferriera has been woeful as has Carvalho (been like that for a while) and without Lampard and co. their is no midfield. Johnson forced into leftback when the Ferret has played there many times, makes no sense. Especially when he and SWP link up so well and did so great against everton.

Can easily see them losing this.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Barca1899 said:
Did Carvalho tripped over due to the state of the pitch? that's how it looked like on tv....
he shouldn't have even been going for a ball like that, he had no chance to get it.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he shouldn't have even been going for a ball like that, he had no chance to get it.
Thats it exactly. He continually comes out of defence by like 50 yards just to completely miss the ball, he does it every week. Terry and Gallas usually covers him but normal defenders expect their CB to have more sense.

1-1 Ferret tap in

Still there are no leaders on the pitch for Chelsea, can still see them falling apart.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1-1.

Colchester didn't defend that very well but they are lower league defenders.

still causing Chelsea's shambolic defence problems all the time though, they can score more.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Some pretty bad mistakes by us, the defence just doesn't look good. Duff is playing bad, SWP just proved it today to me that he should be in the 1st eleven together with Robben.

**** it I'm pissed of, I dont agree with JM on the starting lineup, we had some players injured and suspended but that doesn't mean he should put nearly a new team, he should had Robben and Lamps in the starting lineup.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts