Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. Chelsea are thought to be chasing Inter`s Christian Panucci and are prepared to be offering a player + cash deal.

The 27 year old defender has looked set for a move to Roma, however the clubs are said to be struggling to agree a fee. Chelsea have been monitoring the situation closely and could step in should the deal collapse.

It`s thought that they have already offered Gabriele Ambrossetti plus cash in exchange for Panucci, but it was turned down by the Serie A giants. ******The Londoners are now set to offer either Didier Deschamps or Frank Leboeuf, both of whom are unsettled and their future at the Bridge in some doubt*****.

Panucci is valued at £5m by Inter.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Lebouef and Deschamp?!Well Lebouef would be useful in the future if Blanc leaves or retires!!As for Deschamp,he is not really needed,but he is better than Redondo!!At least he has over 5 years experience in Serie A!!!And he shouldn't cost 20M!!!!!!!

Forza Inter!!

G

·
0 Posts
I think I'm a little bit more for Lebouef because he is younger, and we could really use him in defence. Blanc-Lebouef, a great central partnership. With Simic and Cordoba at the wings. He also adds a little bit more experience to our promising defence.

Although I wouldn't mind having Deschamps too. If Inter gets him, we would have a more solid, experienced midfield.

Now, the only problem would be if Panucci agrees to go to England.
If he does, this is a great deal for Inter. :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Deschamps better then Redondo ?? hahaha you got to be joking !!??

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hahahah Lebouf is aclown guys....Ferrari is much much better.

take alook at the price tag of Panucci.....5 million pounds...HHAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Rubbish English article........ANCORA!!!!!!!!!

VAFFANCULO Inglaterha

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Sure Ferrari is better but if I had to choose one from these two I would have to choose Lebouef,because I´m not a big Deschamps fan. I can´t stand that guy. Redondo is ten times better than Deschamps.

D

·
0 Posts
Deschamps is way past it, he was almost invisible during EURO 2000 :mad:

And Leboeuf isn't such a spectacular centre-back, not sure wheter or not he would make into the Inter first XV :confused:

·
Registered
731 Posts
who needs Deschamp or Lebeuf?
old and stupid
I'm better then both of them together

L

·
0 Posts
Come on Chelsea!!!

Lebouef/Deschamp for Panucci??? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA~~!! stop it Chelsea, if you want Panucci, pay in CASH!!! Everyone knows why Deschamp was dumped by Juve, bcos he is getting old, so why would Inter want deschamp??? hahahahaha..

and why would we need Lebouef?? (France only lost one game in Euro2000, that was when Blanc was replaced by Lebouef)you can do better than that Chelsea!!

Pay $$$ or no talk!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
If I have to choose between Panucci and Lebeouf/Deshamps I would choose Panucci. He is younger and better than all of them. And about "Deshamps is better than Redondo": I can't beleve that somebody wrote that......

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Hmmmmm........

Abdul you don't seem to mind any player in our squad that is not in our squad.

Do you even know who Ferrari is?

What is his first name?

You need t o spend time paying attention to INTER and not every player out there with a big name.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Redondo is way better Deschamps- I'd rather see Redondo in an Inter shirt. He's the main reason Real won the Champions league.
I say Redondo over both Deschamps and Lebouf- no question.
Deschamps?? what are Inter thinking????

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
We don't need Redondo. But if you are talking about Redondo in the squad over Jugovic then HEYLL YESS!!!!!!! But i think Jugovic can be sold without being replaced.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts