Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's sad to see that such a quality player like Mikael Forssell doesn't get much playing time at Chelsea. Ken Bates has named Forssell as his favourite player but what surprises me is that "Miklu" doesn't get the playing time he deserves. I think Gudjohnsen & Forssell should share playing time at Chelsea. Both are great players & so is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Forssell is indeed a great talent, but Gudjohnson has played excellent almost the entire season and nobody takes Jimbos place!

·
THE
14,427 Posts
True, at the moment he unfortunately shares Sjolskjaer's destiny, he's good but what can you do if teh team already has 2 great strikers? Altho, Eidur has been like a wet pants lately and Jimbo also loses his striking abilities every now and then.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kat said:
True, at the moment he unfortunately shares Sjolskjaer's destiny, he's good but what can you do if teh team already has 2 great strikers? Altho, Eidur has been like a wet pants lately and Jimbo also loses his striking abilities every now and then.
The curse of Solskjaer!

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Yeah some curse he's coming off 'the bench' and still manages to score 24 goals so far.

Who gives a turd about how much he plays they have strikers who can score but play for a team who decide to play one match and not bother playing another.

Man U, I hate to say it have winners playing for them. Not mercenaries.

FErguson built his team the way a club should. A solid core from the youth.

I say sell all the rubbish and rebuild and suffer for a while. I cannot tolerate watching millionaires go through the motions on the pitch.

May I predict a hammering for Chelsea's next opponent. This may be nice but this inconsistency will not win us a league championship any time soon.

Cheers (if possible after that circus-like performance)

Zola! Ti amo!

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
couldnt agree more with you bro.......

players at MU bust their chops for the shirt first then the wages, thats why they are so damn good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts