Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a lot of media hype in Germany concerning the Chelsea-Rosicky issue. Though he obviously won't be transfered in the winter break, it is reported that Chelsea would like to bring him to Stamford Bridge in the summer and is willing to spend about 25 Mio Euros on him.
Is that really true, or is it just a newspaper hoax created by Borussia Dortmund to attract and alert other clubs on the Rosicky situation ( Dortmund is in deep financial trouble and needs money, the sooner the better..) ?
IMHO, 25 Mio for Rosicky is a joke. The guy is talented for sure but he is not worth that amount of money. If Chelsea wants a decent playmaker/attacking mid, they should eye Stuttgarts Aliaksandr Hleb, he is younger and better than Rosicky.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
if chelsea intend to sell Veron then rosicky would be good to get as he is a good playmaker. however, you have joe cole also so i'm not sure what to mak eof it.

rosicky has been rumoured to juve also and i believe that juve need his services more and maybe with nedveds influence, he may choose to join juve. but is juve willing to pay big bucks or not?

Chelsea have the money IMO, but if they fail to win something this season, i believe that players abroad may not want to join them as they are aware that Roman buys players by the dozen. I know i wouldnt want to be fighting for my position against 3 or 4 players at a club.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Chelsea won't get 50p for Veron if they want to sell him.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Raven said:
Chelsea won't get 50p for Veron if they want to sell him.
They will cause crappy Fulham will instantly buy him for that amount!:D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think Veron still has a home in italy. Currently, his services could be useful to a team such as inter or even a juve for that matter. Serie A suits his game to a tee, the only thing is whether or not the teams would welcome him back even though he has underperformed for a few seasons.

nonetheless, i doubt Roman cares about what amount he gets for veron. Money has neevr been a problem for him since buying chelsea anyway.

as for the two players for each position, i think Ranieri has lost his marbles. you dont need 22 world class player in a squad. if anything, thats asking for trouble. Chelsea have too many players already.

i think Chelsea need a new manager, Ranieri has everything in his squad and if he feels that he cant win, then maybe someone else can utilise his squad better.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Narentino said:
They will cause crappy Fulham will instantly buy him for that amount!:D
So do you want me to support Real Madrid because they are good? You can't talk much being a Fiorentina supporter, and don't give me that historical shit. This is the present, and Fiorentina are...crappy. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
if rosicky wants to **** his career than he could go to chelsea

or real madrid

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Adrian Mutu7 said:
or real madrid
At least Madrid have a limit, and they'll need a replacement for Zidane next year anyway. Chelsea are spend spend spend and they'll have 5 world class replacements in a few years for each position.

·
Registered
69,666 Posts
Real Madrid a limit? Real Madrid are crazy. They are always thinking about to buy offensive players, but always from the Marketing point of view. According to his president, Real Madrid mustn´t buy defenders, because only the weak teams do that and the defenders don´t sell shirts. They are crazy man, they are crazy.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
GICA said:
Real Madrid a limit? Real Madrid are crazy. They are always thinking about to buy offensive players, but always from the Marketing point of view. According to his president, Real Madrid mustn´t buy defenders, because only the weak teams do that and the defenders don´t sell shirts. They are crazy man, they are crazy.
funny thing that our shitty defence conceeded less goals then your world class defence :eek:

·
Registered
69,666 Posts
Who the hell has said that our defence is world class?? First read well, and second, you can agree that Casillas is your "salvador" ;)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GICA said:
Let's see. Real Madrid, 1 big money buy in 2003/04. Chelsea 8 BIG MONEY BUYS IS 2003/04.

DIFFERANCE. :groan:

·
Registered
69,666 Posts
Raven said:
Let's see. Real Madrid, 1 big money buy in 2003/04. Chelsea 8 BIG MONEY BUYS IS 2003/04.

DIFFERANCE. :groan:
And? :rolleyes:

Real Madrid is full of world class players since some years ago. Chelsea is building a new team.

Difference.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
The difference... they buy Beckham as a marketing strategy, ours are all players who we need. Well not Geremi ;).
And next summer another 20 players "who you need" and the next summer another 50 players "who you need." Pretty soon, Chelsea A-U teams will run the Premier League because you'll have bought everybody there is. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Raven said:
And next summer another 20 players "who you need" and the next summer another 50 players "who you need." Pretty soon, Chelsea A-U teams will run the Premier League because you'll have bought everybody there is. :rolleyes:

:groan: :groan: :groan: :fero: :fero: :fero: :skull: :skull: :skull: :sleepy: :sleepy: :stress: :stress: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :notlist: :notlist: :notlist: :confused: :confused:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts