Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aston villa defender gareth southgate is ready to leave and the biggest epl clubs are ready to sign him.
chelsea seem to be a step before the others.
he's perfect,now when leboeuf is set to leave we'll get this guy instead.
what do you think?
kat,natalya,loose moose and all others?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:confused:,i would prefer southgate,but why not anderton:rolleyes:,please sell lebpeuf and zola to napoli they really need these players :D
NATALYA inter signed sukur :p and not jardel :eek:
really strange :eek: but im ok i still think sukur is allright :cool:,labas are you ready to cry,riquelme belongs to milan
:mad:,he will probably be signed:)

B

·
0 Posts
A trade incorporating either sutton or flow has been mooted.
Just imagine, le boof and southgate, I just can't wait...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey magoo do you like chelsea:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahhahahaa,mr magoo,"maybe blind but i still see you"
i think it was like that.
no,for you its just arsenal i guess

B

·
0 Posts
yes pr*ck, though it may seem alien though it may even seem somehow perverse, I am indeed a arsenal supporter, rather then say a surporter of the entire italian league, etc. Since, you are too young to drive, and thus have no car, I sumise the number of teams you support, is your phallic substitute.

Ciao

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
first,how do you know my age blinface
second,stop saying all these brittish expressions cause thats not meaning i don't understand em.
what is the best english player in arsenal?
sorry there are not many to choose from.
5 oldies and one loooser midfielder.
have you got your tan yet?
if not stick it in the oven.......
nasty nick,dont anything about british soccer but thinks some team are worth to be called superteams,if arsenal would be without foreigners it wouldn't be a big team,like coventry or everton maybe....
you will be thinking in weeks if you are gonna remember the last time arsenal won against an italian team before the lucky parma match.

B

·
0 Posts
Nick, you sound upset.

Of course I don't know your age i'm merely speculating. Here are some more of my deductions. I imagine your aged around 15, you sound vaguely intelligent, but lack the weight of resignation in your words that someone older would be inflicted with. You probably have some friends, but no one that close, no one whose mind you can readily poor your heart into. Deep down you long to believe in something, to be a part of something....greater.

Close?

Sure, I admit arsenal do have a certain paucity of english talent, but since u are given to criticising the ability of these players, why are you suprised?. If arsenal were berift of there current crop of foreign players, they of course would be poorer, but if arsenal whould be like everton, chelsea would be like walsall, lazio would be like lecce and what would milans strike force be like?.

So what exactly is your point, king of hypocrisy?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
southgate sais he is interested to join chelsea but first chelsea have to get rid of frank lebouef(maybe napoli with zola)then he will see if he can sign for the london club.

·
THE
13,983 Posts
C. Hutchinson has clarified Chelsea's position on some rumors in the press surrounding Southgate and Barmby stating that Chelsea had not made an offer for either player.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts