Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tribalfootball.com - April 9, 2004

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich handed his players a huge financial boost after their triumph over Arsenal this week.
Its understood Abramovich was so pleased with his players' performance that he actually doubled their £50,000-a-man win bonus after their shock win at Highbury on Tuesday night.

Upon hearing of the bonuses, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger snarled: "We are well paid enough.

"If that makes a difference I find it a little bit petty. The only thing I can say is for us there was much less at stake."

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Umarnino said:
tribalfootball.com - April 9, 2004

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich handed his players a huge financial boost after their triumph over Arsenal this week.
Its understood Abramovich was so pleased with his players' performance that he actually doubled their £50,000-a-man win bonus after their shock win at Highbury on Tuesday night.

Upon hearing of the bonuses, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger snarled: "We are well paid enough.

"If that makes a difference I find it a little bit petty. The only thing I can say is for us there was much less at stake."
Well Wenger your the pettiest person alive, so i'd shut your little lying gob :rolleyes:.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts