Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 8 26.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose this is a little ahead of time but let's assume for a moment that Europe's two best clubs both make the final. Who's your favorite to win?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Don't count out Liverpool!

Anyway I voted AC Milan because I've got some money on Liverpool or Milan to win the thing.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Are we make an assumption similar to last year: Madrid vs arsenal :D We all know what happened.

Final is: Bayern vs Inter. Change the name of the title already.

As for Milan vs Chelski, there is no way the hoof-kick-and-bypass-the-midfield football can work against strong and quality defenders like stam, Nesta, maldini,cafu. Plus this so called best midfielder in the world lampard will be made to look like a clown against guys like Gattuso,Pirlo, seedorf, Kaka. And Sheva and Pippo will make that slow turtle Terry look like a fool. So I vote for Milan ;)

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
papa said:
Are we make an assumption similar to last year: Madrid vs arsenal :D We all know what happened.

Final is: Bayern vs Inter. Change the name of the title already.

As for Milan vs Chelski, there is no way the hoof-kick-and-bypass-the-midfield football can work against strong and quality defenders like stam, Nesta, maldini,cafu. Plus this so called best midfielder in the world lampard will be made to look like a clown against guys like Gattuso,Pirlo, seedorf, Kaka. And Sheva and Pippo will make that slow turtle Terry look like a fool. So I vote for Milan ;)
Nice one calcio! :rollani:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Milan. Chelsea have been jawdroppingly awesome at times this year, but Milan are the one side in Europe able to shut them out, home or away. Even with Robben, Lampard and Drogba firing on all cylinders, I feel if Milan were playing their first side with them playing well, Chelsea would lose.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Milan has the experience. I hope Milan win and I think they will if they play each other.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I think it would depend on the first 20-25 minutes or so, if one team could get an early goal then I would be pretty sure that they would win the game. I think AC Milan would win it 1-0 though.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
SM ONLINE said:

Anyway I voted AC Milan because I've got some money on Liverpool or Milan to win the thing.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
We're still in it unlike some "better" teams I could mention

SM ONLINE said:
I have maintained from the start it will be an Italian side, I must admit my actual tip does not tally with what I hope happens in the return leg if you get my drift

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
don't write off little Lyon, Milan haven't faced a team with their energy and verve this season, they will play much faster then Barca did and it could upset.

obviously they have to get past PSV first who are a horribly dull team.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
don't write off little Lyon, Milan haven't faced a team with their energy and verve this season, they will play much faster then Barca did and it could upset.

obviously they have to get past PSV first who are a horribly dull team.
A home draw to PSV doesn't do their chances much good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts