Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would you rather see win the fa cup tomorrow? chelsea are a great side and i'd love to see them deny the gunners of their double. realistically though, i can see chelsea taking the cup back to stamford bridge tomorrow.

·
Registered
322 Posts
chelsea for sure ,i would hate to see the gonners win the double,although we got a small chance at the league title if we get three points at old trafford and if arsenal can`t get a win against everton (can`t see that happening)then it ours.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
definately chelsea....anything (even if remotely possible) to try to and make arsena trophyless for a 4th consecutive season...if chelsea win the FA cup, then its down to manu and everton to try and slip arsenal up in the EPL

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Chelsea......I am not a Chelsea fan but I would rather have anyone even a thrid division team that I dont even know then have Arsenal win the FA Cup.......:D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Arsenal - I,m a fan of football and Arsenal play football the right way. They deserve everything they will win this year.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Dont care really!:rollani:

Gooners will be the favs for the Cup but if Jimmy gets going then ranieri will be the one dancing on the touchline.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Well the Gooners won it and it was probably the right result. Well done to them, hopefully it took a bit out of them and we can trounce em at Old Trafford, if only for pride's stake and nothing else.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
K-2 said:
Dont care really!:rollani:
i knew you'd say that. normally if it's nothing to do with united, you and freddie couldn't care less.;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
true beef, true....I didn't even bother watching it.....;) at least not live. But from the replay, its looked well the gooners were well in control. How Desailly has won a world cup is beyond me. That guy just doesn't look like he can be bothered to me.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
desailly is fine as long as the other team aren't counter attacking. on the plus side jon terry is getting better with every game he plays and sol seems to be settling in with arsenal. wiltord was magnificent in my eyes yesterday. his positioning, running off the ball and awareness for his teammates were all excellent. i'll watch football whoever's playing, can't get enough of the stuff and i can't wait til the world cup. it's just a shame that tunisia etc. will be there and the holland won't.

·
Registered
322 Posts
was a good game,chelsea looked in control till parlour scored and then that awesome goal from ljunberg sealed it,i was watching the game in a pub on fulham broadway and the chelsea lads sang all game even when they were 2 down it was a great atmosphere.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
How Desailly has won a world cup is beyond me. That guy just doesn't look like he can be bothered to me.
I thought Desailly was Chelsea's best player on the day. I think he has been magnificent over the years and Fergie is a known admirer.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
desailly was great going forward, but he had problems when they attacked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts