Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chelsea is really interested in inter milan's captain zanetti...he is a great young player that can make a great difference to chelsea...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Oh man, I would love to have him among the blues. He is so talented!! And unlike most of our players can go 100% for 90 minutes.

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
players from argentina hates england and you know why.
the only argentinians that goes to england are very young or losers.
zanetti won't come trust me

B

·
0 Posts
After wacthing Zenetti played for Argentina and Inter, i would beleive that He could make a difference. Infact, Weah did make one but didn't last. Eventhough Zenetti will better the blues, the question is, how long his impact will last?. well, its going to take time anyway.
What we need in Chelsea's squad is adding atleast two good english players like Phillips and Cole..

[This message has been edited by Bader (edited 24-04-2000).]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
his name is zanetti and he's not for sale.

D

·
0 Posts
Ardiles is to this day the only Argentinian to have played in England right?

Maybe they don't want to learn the language and feel closer to home in Italy and Spain.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
fuertes,taricco,lombardo,cobian and carbonari also played in england.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
one other reason is their anger after the war in 1982.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nowadays, no one is a gaurentee in a club...zanetti is only 26..i dont think he will end his career in inter, but i would like to see that, but thats long time away.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I doubt he's going to spend 8 years or so there myself. He's already been at Inter for 4. But stranger things have happend, like players falling in love with a team, its city and its fans. (i.e. Batistuta)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
yeah but Batigol is adament he wants to move to England but it may be when he is 35/36 and for a lower team.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
who is carbonne?
anyway it looks like bati wants a move to inter.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts