Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without a shadow now though

Arsenal and Man Utd mugs dry your eyes in this thread.

I still hate Roman Abramovich, Mourinho and now Lampard after what he did to Xabi Alonso.

Liverpool will take the Tittle home next season.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
lol.

Still Arsenal for me.

Chelsea are in a great position no doubt, but let's see what they can do when the heat is turned up.

·
Registered
580 Posts
uh-uh.

uh-uh.

that's right. no team is indestructible. rules of football dictate that any general statements you make today, you will eat tommorow

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Congratulations, Chelsea.
If they lose it to Arsenal now they really need shooting.

·
Registered
786 Posts
there is 16 rounds to but, they are ahead of every one by a mile. hopefully they will fall out of form!!!! but i doubt it.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Chelsea have won it now, agree.
And imo they are Englands only serious CL contender too. Mourinho simply plays the typical continental football based on a great defense instead of Arsenals offensive football that wins you games but no titles.
Mourinho is the world's best coach and I already said this months ago. That was so expectable.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Still a long way to go and Man Utd have in previous seasons come back from such deficits!

·
Registered
738 Posts
We need now for man utd to beat them, and us to beat them as well. They wont go winning every week. Surely there are draws that they will come across.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
There is still 16 league games left, only then if Chelsea are top they have won it. Don't count your chickens before they have hatched.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Bayman said:
Arsenals offensive football that wins you games but no titles.
I think I, along with every other Gooner on here, will feel VERY offended by that comment considering our haul over the last four years. :mad:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
.....not when u have refs clearing Goals on behalf of RIO and Carroll

and the new extra Man u foward... Ferdinand.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Was i sleeping for 5 months???

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Interista said:
Obviously.
Golly, who won Serie A then? I am too lazy too check. Dont tell me Inter.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts