Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now, the reason I do not have a Youth/Reserves button is intentional.

I would love to have it on here, but I will not act on it without permission, Alec Cobas is one of the most respected members here, and a veteran like few. It is his thread, and I will not even entertain the idea of putting his link in this thread, to remove his thread from the list of Stickied threads.

The reason I created this hub is so we have all information at our fingertips, without the need to clog up the list of Stickies, and also to not have to wade through the archives to locate the proper thread.

To the first Chelsea moderator who reads it

Polaris or Vinsea, could you :

Sticky this thread, and

Unsticky my old Stats (as it is for last season, and of course, unfinished),
Khalid's thread of Cheaters (as it is also for last season), and
the Transfers Thread (as it will remain unused for much of the year anyway, as during the season Transfers are locked, and discussion is dead. I have the link here in this thread if anyone needs it)

See, if the thread is active, like the Transfers one, you do not need a sticky, as it's always up due to new posts. But if it's not active, it would fall off, because there's nothing to discuss, but we have the link right here if anyone wants to bring a thread up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Dark Andy, dear friend, I'm delighted to see you here again!! One thing, the Reserves and Youth thread isn't mine. It's for all the Chelsea fans, because I think we have a very good group of youngsters who deserve their own thread. So, you can put it here when you want! Welcome back, we missed you! ;)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hey, Andy. welcome back! Lots of action today lol.

I'll stick this, but think leaving the transfer rumor thread as a sticky for now is a good idea. Otherwise we will have a lot of 'Joe Cole to Arsenal?!?!?!?!?' threads. :D

We can unsticky it once the transfer window is over.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
DA you're back :thmbup: :musik: best news in this forum for a while

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
it was just, slower I guess. :D

Updated transfer button to direct to the new thread. Will leave it not stickied as there is enough discussion to keep it near the top.

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uh, weird question guys.

When I made those buttons, I did it on my old PC, which I had to stop using thanks to a virus, and I am using a new PC.

I don't have that font on this PC.

Can anyone tell me what that font is called, so I can download it somewhere?

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
search for it on dafont dot com might take you some time tho

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Use a new font anyway, that one is ugly :p

use one with a black outline so it doenst get lost in the white parts of the background graphic?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Does anyone else think this thread is redundant, also inefficient? Personally, a bit upset if this format stays...just provides more work and also I feel I'm under the auspices of a specific individual with biased interest (no disrespect intended) rather than an individual or group that does not necessarily have one...boo! :tongue: :)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
This is an open forum, so if you have some more specific suggestions please let us know.

I like Andy's idea to be honest. Stickied threads suck IMO, I tend to ignore them like banner ads. Most of the info is not critical discussion but just reference material anyway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts