Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I share the sentiment with you people but here are the latest financial figures.

Chelsea’s latest financial figures revealed the club are £736m in debt with £578m of that owed to Abramovich in an interest-free loan.

One day....it will happen. The karma thing.

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
The Guardian few months ago.

Of course, these look like impressive numbers but at the moment they are quite meaningless. It could possibly change if Abramovich would decide to leave the club but I don't think he bought it with purpose to drive it into financial crisis.

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
We made a lot of money last season, that we used to pay back the debt. Chelsea is turning a good profit, which is shrinking the debt every year.

If we get far into the Champions League again, a lot more debt will be paid off.

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
...so chelsea (owned by abramovich) will default on debt owed to abramovich and go bankrupt where the administrators will sell everything and pay abramovich!! somebody close this shit...

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
denial is golden innit.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Abramovich's loan to Chelsea is as good as putting money into his own business. So no sweat there.

He is the last sugar-daddy that one should worry about. There are many others in the league which are not that sugary.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When Abramobitch withdraws his interest, the real Chelsea will return. (I meant the one which struggled to finish 5th every season)

The amount you owe the Russian mafia is staggering...and mafia don't like to give money out freely.

Like I said, Karma. It's already had an effect on that no one talks about chelsea's 2 league titles because they were not won properly; they were bought.

·
THE
14,123 Posts
You mean that Russian maffia will come after all of us, to get th emoney back? Thanks for a warning.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Abramovich has no reason to pull out and the signing of Peter Kenyon was a good move, even if he does come across as a ****.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The intentions were clear all along.. that is, to get the best in the business to deal with the business. Kenyon was running ManU well, so he got him. As for Scolari, he is considered the best available.

Why would Abramovich pull out. Kenyon expects breakeven at 2010. it will be profits thereafter and Chelsea, self-sufficient.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
When Abramobitch withdraws his interest, the real Chelsea will return. (I meant the one which struggled to finish 5th every season)

The amount you owe the Russian mafia is staggering...and mafia don't like to give money out freely.

Like I said, Karma. It's already had an effect on that no one talks about chelsea's 2 league titles because they were not won properly; they were bought.
:howler::howler:

·
Registered
15,744 Posts
The intentions were clear all along.. that is, to get the best in the business to deal with the business. Kenyon was running ManU well, so he got him. As for Scolari, he is considered the best available.

Why would Abramovich pull out. Kenyon expects breakeven at 2010. it will be profits thereafter and Chelsea, self-sufficient.

I dont think it's as simple as Kenyon reckoning Chelsea will break even in 2010. Somehow I dont think that's possible.

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
basically this thread is crap. all clubs that are owned by a sugar daddy are in the same position. if he pulls out ther ****ed. imagine whts going to happen to mancity when thaskin gets fcuked up all those wages with no one to pay them = uh ohhh

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you sold your soul chelsea fans. congratulations.

·
Registered
128 Posts
mojo78 is still angry that Arsenal lost to the Cottagers while Deco is so far the best signing of the transfer window!! :howler:

You'll get over it mojo. The season only just started!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.