Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
HEHE good thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like it, i like it alot :)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
since '98 or so. There are few glory hunters here, taylorowl23. This forum hasnt become all that busy since Roman bought the club. Now on the other hand, the Arsenal forum..... :tongue:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've been a fan for 3 years

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Non of your business, really.
so i presume that it has probably been since chelsea ran into a bin of money.

i know that there are many chelsea fans that are true fans, and have been suporting there club for many years.

but what i caint understand is when people can call themselves fans, when they have never been to a game in their lifes.

roughly how many games have you chelsea fans been to in your lifes?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
taylorowl23 said:
but what i caint understand is when people can call themselves fans, when they have never been to a game in their lifes.
That statement is so wrong, there are fans all over the world that are unable to see them live because it is expensive. Being a fan is much more than going to a match on a saturday.

·
THE
14,156 Posts
My little provokation and you fell into it too easily. Shallow narrowminded newby, who doesn't know how to get attenion otherwise but to ask boring questions.
You think that people haven't ask such questions here like zillion times before?

I repeat, non of your business really. I try not to judge people by how long they have been fans. We all have been new fans once.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
polaris said:
Now on the other hand, the Arsenal forum..... :tongue:
That's because of me and my unbiased, well-thought out, insult free comments :shades: that and we just have more to talk about :pp

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
My little provokation and you fell into it too easily. Shallow narrowminded newby, who doesn't know how to get attenion otherwise but to ask boring questions.
You think that people haven't ask such questions here like zillion times before?

I repeat, non of your business really. I try not to judge people by how long they have been fans. We all have been new fans once.
We all have been new fans once
we all have been newbies on message boards aswell...

...however i do post on other message boards to.

That statement is so wrong, there are fans all over the world that are unable to see them live because it is expensive. Being a fan is much more than going to a match on a saturday.
yes i agree being a fan is more than going to a match. but you can hardly call yourself a fan when you have never been to watch your team in your life.

it makes me laugh when people say, i support barcelona or i support arsenal, when they dont know the first thing about the team that they are saying they support. im not saying that you dont know anything about the teams you say you support but....

your just glory supporters

·
THE
14,156 Posts
taylorowl23 said:
we all have been newbies on message boards aswell...

...however i do post on other message boards aswell.

yes i agree being a fan is more than going to a match. but you can hardly call yourself a fan when you have never been to watch your team in your life.

it makes me laugh when people say, i support barcelona or i support arsenal, when they dont know the first thing about the team that they are saying they support. im not saying that you dont know anything about the teams you say you support.

They have invented tv, you know. Or computer or phone. never heard of such things?
And aye, I want some glory for that team. So?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They have invented tv, you know. Or computer or phone. never heard of such things?
And aye, I want some glory for that team. So?
well believe it or not im using a computer to post on this message board, so that means that i have heard of a computer.

yes every supporter wants glory for his/her team, but with chelsea your almost guarnateed to get it.

Support Your Local Team!

Can i ask you why you support Chelsea, or will you just reply with 'Its non of your bussiness'

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
taylorowl23 said:

it makes me laugh when people say, i support barcelona or i support arsenal, when they dont know the first thing about the team that they are saying they support. im not saying that you dont know anything about the teams you say you support but....

So what your saying is we have to support a team local to us to visit them?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
1988 from what I can remember :D

Goes back in my family all the way back to arund 1905 :)

you bloody liar, you once told me on PM that your dad is David Mellor and he used to take you to Craven cottage as a baby when the Headhunters were at their peak and he didn't fancy it. :shades:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts