Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year and a half ago you were fighting for a CL spot and just happy old good team getting good players.

Now you are on verge of EPL title and a world superpower and talking about Adriano, Sheva, Makaay instead of Zola, Hasselbaink, etc

How do you feel?

Good?

A dream come true?

A miracle?

Are you in shock?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I would jump off a bridge if I were them! :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Kyp said:
jern seems to be a chelsea fan deep deep inside ;)

deep deep inside ? you mean my liver or kidneys are Chelsea fans ? OFFAL is Chelsea i agree. :tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
O Glorioso said:
I'll only be happy once we complete the treble :D
but you can't win the F.A Cup. :howler:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
dont need to, by definition a treble is 3 tropheys. now which 3, that doesnt matter :)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Being former Arsenal, Blackburn and Utd fans they're used to winning the Prem so it's nothing new for them

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Now you are on verge of EPL title and a world superpower and talking about Adriano, Sheva, Makaay instead of Zola, Hasselbaink, etc
Bit of a shitty statement seeming as Zola and Hasselbaink were brilliant for Chelsea, espeacially Zola who is a Chelsea legend I'm willing to bet a true Chelsea fan would take Zola in his peak over them you mentioned.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Zola on his peak would be the first name on the current teamsheet, i don't think anyone would argue that.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Can some one please remind me what's the title of this thread.

O yea it's (Chelsea Fan Express Your True Feelings), but I see more liverpool and arsenal fans expressing their feelings. WOW.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
CosovaFC said:
Can some one please remind me what's the title of this thread.

O yea it's (Chelsea Fan Express Your True Feelings), but I see more liverpool and arsenal fans expressing their feelings. WOW.
dude stfu u support Pristina FC, KF Beselidhja aswell you don't count as a Chelsea fan more of a Chelski fan

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
well u have the luxury to be in the country of ur birth and able to view ur favourite team that u supported since childhood, not everyone has that privelige SM....

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
dude stfu u support Pristina FC, KF Beselidhja aswell you don't count as a Chelsea fan more of a Chelski fan
Dont quite understand that one since people are free to choose what to support and its always been interesting to me what so special needs to be done in order to "count as a fan"? Also FYI(if you havent noticed here already) people that originally come from countries with weaker championships, always tend to support a local team AS WELL as one or two from certain major championships. There is nothing wrong with it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts