Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chelsea drew 0-0 wit man city at the bridge, the gap is now 9 points :thumbsup: :jester: :proud: :howler: ITS NEVER OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
it was a very good game, and city certainly didnt 'park the bus in front of goal' this time...well done to them...james pulled off an amazing save in the dying minutes, i really dont understand him sometimes

it just shows how much weaker chelsea are without robben, and even drogba...when we played them lastime they didnt have robben and it was anyones game...next time we face them they prob still wont have robben, and i reckon we can get 3 points

but lets not get too excited, were only two points closer, still a lot to go

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
9 points now, 6 points if united win again... putting the pressure on Chelsea once more :)

Then don't forget the 6 points up for grabs when they play both us and arsenal...

All getting a bit tense now :D

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just wet myself! :thmbdown: :eekani: :undecide: :sigh:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Pumba said:
i just wet myself! :thmbdown: :eekani: :undecide: :sigh:

mate, u might wanna do something about that :undecide:

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
I can't see Chelsea loosing to ManU AND Arsenal but even if they do who are they going to lose the other three points to? and who says you're going to win every game you've got left.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Next game will be the key. We play at the Sh!t of Manchester stadium and our recent record at the derbies have been disappointing. Chelsea play ahead of us next weekend so they could pile on the pressure though the Toffees certainly won't be pushovers at Goodison Park.

Still gotta believe in the cause lads!:proud:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Chelsea better start peforming better even if they haven't got Robben!

I betted £5.00 with my friend that Chelsea would beat Barcelona and go through! Don't let me down now!! :fero:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
5.00 aint that much to lose...C'MON BARCA!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
double 0 seven backwords!!!!!

I don't man u will catch up with chelsea even though it will be quite tight

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Could it be? Could it possibly be? :proud:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i bet my dad £5.00 that chealsea WONT win the quad

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
they won't win the quad but the Premiership is still in their hands and if it wasn't Mourinho in charge at the club, I would have been confident of getting the title. But this Portoguese tactician is simply too well thought-out to let such a huge gap falter at this stage of the season. Still we gotta keep on doing our share of the deal and hope for the best.

D

·
0 Posts
I can see Chelsea dropping two more points at Goodison Park, but after that game their fixtures are West Brom (h), Norwich (a), Crystal Palace (h) and Southampton (a). Or is that a good thing? facing teams fighting for their lives at this stage of the season?

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
u never know. but with so much at stake and the huge gulf in class, i expect to see chelsea pick up near maximum points

1 - 20 of 30 Posts