1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ref
Jeff Winter

Teams
Chelsea: Carlo Cudicini , Glen Johnson , Marcel Desailly , William Gallas , Wayne Bridge , Joe Cole , Frank Lampard , Claude Makelele , Jesper Gronkjaer , Eidur Gudjohnsen , Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Subs: Neil Sullivan , Adrian Mutu , Damien Duff , Mario Melchiot , Robert Huth

Birmingham City: Maik Taylor , Jeff Kenna , Darren Purse , Kenny Cunningham , Stephen Clemence , Robbie Savage , Damien Johnson , Bryan Hughes , Olivier Tebily , Stern John , Clinton Morrison
Subs: Ian Bennett , Stan Lazaridis , Jovan Kirovski , Darren Carter , Andrew Barrowman

----

**** Ranieri. As soon as I saw the lineups were released I KNEW Mutu would be bnched and I was right. Its just stupid Ranieri-like style which he should get sacked for. The guy scored 3 in 2 and he doesn't start the next game. :yuck: :yuck:

The quicker Gudjohnsen or Hasselbaink (preferably Gudjohnsen) get injured so Mutu comes on, the better. :groan:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Raven said:
Ref
Jeff Winter

Teams
Chelsea: Carlo Cudicini , Glen Johnson , Marcel Desailly , William Gallas , Wayne Bridge , Joe Cole , Frank Lampard , Claude Makelele , Jesper Gronkjaer , Eidur Gudjohnsen , Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Subs: Neil Sullivan , Adrian Mutu , Damien Duff , Mario Melchiot , Robert Huth

Birmingham City: Maik Taylor , Jeff Kenna , Darren Purse , Kenny Cunningham , Stephen Clemence , Robbie Savage , Damien Johnson , Bryan Hughes , Olivier Tebily , Stern John , Clinton Morrison
Subs: Ian Bennett , Stan Lazaridis , Jovan Kirovski , Darren Carter , Andrew Barrowman

----

**** Ranieri. As soon as I saw the lineups were released I KNEW Mutu would be bnched and I was right. Its just stupid Ranieri-like style which he should get sacked for. The guy scored 3 in 2 and he doesn't start the next game. :yuck: :yuck:

The quicker Gudjohnsen or Hasselbaink (preferably Gudjohnsen) get injured so Mutu comes on, the better. :groan:

:mad: :mad: :mad: NO!!

Pretty poor in first half.

get Joe Cole and Gronkjaer off. and replace em with Mutu and Duff ;O thx.

Here's to the win :dazed: ....... if we get it.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jack, whats with ranieri? Who does he think he is not playing the guy who is on fire at the moment? You see, this is why you won't win anything this season. Why doesn Ferguson never leave his best striker out? Why does Wenger never leave his best striker out? To win, and they win, and thats why they are the best team in the country. Small things like this. Duff is understandable now because he is still not 100% but Mutu is 110% and left on the bench.

I hope you get battered so hard everytime Ranieri makes stupid decisions like this. I bet if Crespo was fit Mutu wouldn't even have been in the team. The reson why he isn't among the top of the scoring charts. :groan: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mutu in for Joe Cole on '60. Good luck. :groan:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Pathetic ;O

To be honest Eidur has been doing well so, I understand...

But every single player was crap..! How many chances do you need? Gallas just hitthe ball hard and you score! Jimmy along the floor, along the floor!

It's pissin me off.... urgh!!! 0 - 0.. booring Brum.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Midfield is aproblem. Makelele cant cope with the pace of the premiersip, he gets cuaght out and dwells on the ball. He also cant pass.... he really cant pass. Lampard and him must be getting tired :(. Joe Cole is underperforming, and Gronkjaer.. well :eek:. We need Parker and Rosicky for sure. Eidur and Mutu will have loads of fun then ;).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts