Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1718658,00.html

A week ago Jose Mourinho was telling anyone who would listen that only "stupid people" would think Chelsea had allowed the Stamford Bridge pitch to fall into an extraordinary state of disrepair to stop Barcelona playing their passing game. Yet only four days after the Champions League defeat to the Catalans the club have started laying a new turf.

"Following three home matches in six days, and most notably following the Portsmouth match [on Saturday], it is clear the Stamford Bridge pitch has deteriorated even further," said a note on the club's website yesterday. "After reports into the state of the pitch and discussions last night, and with a window of opportunity due to the international break and an away match next weekend, Chelsea has decided to re-lay the Stamford Bridge pitch. This has been the only viable opportunity to re-lay since early January due to the club's match schedule as it takes two weeks to re-lay and prepare a new pitch."

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Barcino said:
This has been the only viable opportunity to re-lay since early January due to the club's match schedule as it takes two weeks to re-lay and prepare a new pitch."
utter bollocks, they had two weeks between the Charlton and Liverpool home games.

you can tell when Chelsea are lying, their lips move. :rollani:

what happened to the bullshit that if they relay it in mid-season it won't grow properly next season ? they shut the fuk up at that one when some experts said it was completely untrue.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Man, when they say Jose Mourinho is the smartest coach out there, I wonder how sometimes he made such obvious yet stupid lies, like Essien's injury, I mean come on, he got injured right when his NT required him to go to the ACN, and then, when the NT left the competition, he was back with Chelsea, (please don't compare this to Ronaldinho and Russia, because you all saw him during the last minutes of the Zaragoza game, and if you didn't see him, and still want to compare, then shut up)

Robben faked, and then he talks about faking, is that smart coaching?? or does he suffer from a short-memory loss!!!! or whatever it is called!

Essien's injury, Robben's play-acting, and now the pitch, I mean, what's next??
Barcelona won the game using voodoo????

No denying that I enjoy his comments very much, but is he really the smartest coach nowadays??? I wonder!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
they are bastards and stupid........in the match one player from them was running with the ball and after this he lose the ball because of the floor and then he looks at the floor and starts shouting like a maniac :D :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
i really think the pitch helped us.it backfired on em big time espeicially the del horno sending off.the cvnt jus slipped big time on that minefield on the pitch n he n chelsea title hopes were both sent off

:finger:

karma i guess :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts