Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea begin Del Piero chase

Newspaper reports in England claim that Chelsea have made contact with Juventus about a possible move for striker Alessandro Del Piero.

The Juve captain has expressed a desire to play in the Premier League and is known to be considering a move should the Bianconeri sign Roma’s Antonio Cassano.

The No 10 has already stated he would only be interested in a move to London and now the Stamford Bridge side look set to be the player’s destination should he actually request a transfer.

i fear that will happen cuz we will have trez, mutu, cassano, zalayeta and zlatan by next year :(

·
Registered
17,650 Posts
I don't see it happening.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Mourinho thinks Juve will go through and is beginning the mind-games already.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he is ofform and already scored 11 this season in the league , our top scorer this year in serie a and cl. :rolleyes:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DP 11 goals
Zlatan 10
Zalayeta 6
Trez (after various injuries) 5-6

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I refuse to believe that Chelsea, who can have literally any player in the world, is going to show some kind of interest in Del Piero. If that happens, I'm sure Moggi will grab Abramovich's hand off so hard it will rip off...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Pumba said:
y????? he is crap and always has been crap
i'd like to know what a good player would have to do to be good by your standards.

and juve has problems scoring and yet, they have done so quite a lot this season in Serie A.

as for del piero going to chelsea, i dont really see it happening. however, i dont mind if he moves on as i really dont want him to rot on bench for the rest of his career.

zlatan, cassano, mutu, trezeguet and zalayeta is really mouth watering for next season.

·
Registered
293 Posts
EPl and Serie A is totally 2 different things. I hate to see DP, my favourite player go to the club that i hate the most.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no way, Del Piero is definitely not a Mourinho player.

ya that true.... :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Pumba said:

ya thats true also :fero:

·
Registered
17,650 Posts
Pumba said:
Always been crap? Did you start following football yesterday?

That is easily one of the stupidest things i've ever heard on XT, and that's saying something.

Pumba said:
ur team has problems scoring
Yet we're joint first in Serie A, with the fourth highest goals scored and second best goal difference, and contesting for a place in the semis of the CL.

We didn't do all of that by not scoring goals, Einstein.

Now run along.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Could be very possible because the likelyhood of Cassano of joining Juve is growing stronger by the weeks.As this looks likely to eventuate I'm sure both player and club would look to do what's best.Very possible that DP will be moving on.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Possible that DP might move on. Can't see what Chelsea would want with him.

His age and the fact that Mourinho doesn't like superstars will stop it happening imo.

If Chelsea get a striker this summer (not sure they will seeing as Joaquin and a LB will be top targets) then it'll be Adriano, Torres or Tevez probably.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
DP will go to Ternana. :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts