Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
liverpool4ever said:
they're back in the big time, congrats, to them and all their fans (I think Stu is a fan of theirs ;))

hope they can stay up and not get relegated in Wolves style ;)
thanks Omar! :D

It will be a long, hard season without doubt,
but Worthy's lads could surprise a few people you never know!

The club needs the money, and I doubt much of it will be available to Worthy, and obviously everyone will already say we're down ...
BUT we do have some quality players who will be eager to proove themsleves at the highest level.

Maybe Greeno' can push on for a regular place in the England squad,
and maybe Huckerby can grasp another chance in the top flight -but this time as a regular starter.

All the above are "Ifs" and "Buts",
but we are there and I can dream on! :D

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
liverpool4ever said:
at the moment, you have the bragging rights at the moment ;), so enjoy it as long as possible ;), keeping the lead until the end of the season and winning the div 1 title would make it sweeter ;)
yeah, can't let it go to West Bore-wich Albion! :groan: :rollani: ;)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
The canaries will be sick as parrots after we pip them to the Div 1 title.

If we are so boring how come we have a highest attendance than Naaarich ? ;)

Back to the Prem for us and it'll be good seeing you go down next season, along with whoever else gets promotion. That'll only leave 1 place, and it wont be us :D

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Well done Norwich, but you're gonna have a hard time surviving. If you don't spend well, you're gonna go back down IMO. I reckon Huckerby won't grab many goals. He only scored 1 in 17 game last time he played in the premiership, and started about 12 of them. If City survive he'll obviously score against us as they all do.

I think west brom are better equipped to stay up as they have the experience and top quality players like Koumas, as well as a sound defence.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
12,813 Posts
This promotion doesn't feel as sweet as the previous one, but maybe when we secure the title on the last day it will feel great :)

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I was so glad you pipped wolves in 02, as they were acting cocky to city, claiming they'd already own the title, but we came back from 9 points to walk to the league title. It all started terribly, as I am sure you'll remember our match at the Hawthorns that season :eek:

~ The Green ;)ne

·
12,813 Posts
um ....

4-0 I seem to recall :D

Clement scored a belter of a freekick.

I hope we're playing you next season too :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts