Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who saw that or did you people also see that and were left wondering "what the hell is that? What the hell are they doing?:stress::mute: :lala:

I'm referring to the end of the Derby yesterday, there were Milan players and staff celebrating yet anothger Derby win over our beloved Cugini (normal) but what was shocking was to see Interisti (people, I guess Inter staff) running towards Milan's players, congratulating them and asking them for their jerseys....:dazed::eekani: :wth: :stress:

Presidente,
what's the scoop? Am I missing something in here? :stress::nervous:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Am I the only one who saw that or did you people also see that and were left wondering "what the hell is that? What the hell are they doing?:stress::mute: :lala:

I'm referring to the end of the Derby yesterday, there were Milan players and staff celebrating yet anothger Derby win over our beloved Cugini (normal) but what was shocking was to see Interisti (people, I guess Inter staff) running towards Milan's players, congratulating them and asking them for their jerseys....:dazed::eekani: :wth: :stress:

Presidente,
what's the scoop? Am I missing something in here? :stress::nervous:

Cheers.;)
It's their youth squad ;)
They are alreadsy smelling possible swap deals :D
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Diavolo said:
It's their youth squad ;)
They are alreadsy smelling possible swap deals :D
Or maybe wondering whether they're ready for a lifetime of sufferance as Interista or enjoy a life of oppulence, grandeur and happiness as a disciple of Lucifer!!!!:devil:

If Inter youth players are running to get Milan players jersey and congratulating them after the end of a derby that they lost, well, that's incredible!!!!:mute: But with Inter, everything's possible!!!Even the impossible!!!With one exception tough...:lala: Guess which one...;) :jester:

Cheers.;)

:D:jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Tim said:
...too bad we do not have Brncic to offer anymore. :tongue:
Esajas :hopefull:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Or maybe wondering whether they're ready for a lifetime of sufferance as Interista or enjoy a life of oppulence, grandeur and happiness as a disciple of Lucifer!!!!:devil:

If Inter youth players are running to get Milan players jersey and congratulating them after the end of a derby that they lost, well, that's incredible!!!!:mute: But with Inter, everything's possible!!!Even the impossible!!!With one exception tough...:lala: Guess which one...;) :jester:
Cheers.;)

:D:jester:
I honestly don't have a clue :confused:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Diavolo said:
Esajas :hopefull:
Esajas for Adriano would be a fair trade, they played about as well in the derby yesterday ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
barracuda said:
Esajas for Adriano would be a fair trade, they played about as well in the derby yesterday ;)
IL Genio and Payman will have the final word on this one :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,061 Posts
San Siro said:
If Inter youth players are running to get Milan players jersey and congratulating them after the end of a derby that they lost, well, that's incredible!!!!
I'd call it fair play.

And seriously, who wouldnt like to have a jersey of legends like Maldini etc... even if they play on the other side of the town.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
A number of Inter fans called in a calcio talk show too about the issue ;)
They were noy happy :smileani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
Were they seriously youth team players??????
Absolutely :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
That's insane. I don't know what to think.
Thant kids in the Milan area have a soft spot for the Devil ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
I wonder if the kid will eventually join us one day :shades:
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Che cazzo...hmm I don't know what it means

But ohh well. The Inter player went and congratulated Gattuso. The only thing I can hope is that the youth player and Gattuso are good friends, which won't suprise me since the Inter and Milan players (atleast some of them) have a tradition of going out to dinner together after INter loses the derby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
man

if i was a kid or even now

some players are signing stuff i would go there...i dont care if its inter or roma or juve...it be cool to meet these guys and talk to them for a second and get some sigs or collectibles...

i think its a normal reaction...esp when a legenda like maldini is doing it...who in italy wouldnt wanna meet him...nobody...
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Yeah I guess so

When I saw Milan play in Giants Stadium last year, I went all the way down and yelled hi to some of the Milan players and Pirlo nodded at me so I nodded back at him

So i guess its normal

Though I think I regret it now

But i was jumpnig up and down and also cringing when JUve won
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top