Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
I heard it's something like 45 pounds for an away ticket, simply insane.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
its charltons fault not arsenals falt

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I know. They went up 10 quid from last year. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't fill up our end - most of our lot will be too hammered from the night before.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chelsea's next three premiership games are tough, tough games. Saturday they're at Anfield against an in form Liverpool side, three days later they entertain fifth placed Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge. and I highly, highly doubt they will win BOTH of these games.

Then they've got a tough trip to White Hart Lane - only just three days after playing Manchester United in the Carling Cup. Mourinho is far too egotistical to rest players and play a real 'b' team like the mancs will, so that's another ninety minutes for Lampard, Terry et al to waste away stupidly.

So basically, this is a golden opportunity to get a run of wins together and close that gap on chelsea because i guarantee they will drop a few points in the next three games.

OUR next three games are against Charlton, Man City and Bolton - we should win them all really, including the tough trip to the Reebok Stadium which really could be a win, a draw or a loss such is the unpredictability of it.

And don't forget Chelsea still have to travel to places like Old Trafford, Anfield, and Goodison - while we've already gone to all those places, we have them all at Highbury when the season really heats up.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I want see the real Arsenal in this game, call me spoilt but i am fed up with grinding out wins.

let's see some Champagne and some Disneyland in this one, please :pp

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i dont care really, its the result, as i said, teams fight against us harder than any other team, each team plays us as if they have a point 2 prove.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Twayka said:
i dont care really, its the result, as i said, teams fight against us harder than any other team, each team plays us as if they have a point 2 prove.

the result is the most important, but we are the Arsenal, we are used to seeing a SHOW, come on the boys :cap:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Charlton 0-2 Arsenal

(Henry,Freddie)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They've played some terrible games this year yet whenever they're not on TV they seem to win! I expect Arsenal to smash them on Saturday, only because it's on TV here and they always save their worst for Fox Sports down here.

I hope.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
we beat newcastle, why? cose i was here

i am here for this game too. its in the bag guys

arsenal 1-0
henry

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
the result is the most important, but we are the Arsenal, we are used to seeing a SHOW, come on the boys :cap:
:thmbup:the result and the show are both important. its not arsenal if they're winning without entertainment...that's why my bloods prefer the Arsenal than the blues, or whatever it callss..bla bla... ;)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
we beat newcastle, why? cose i was here

i am here for this game too. its in the bag guys

arsenal 1-0
henry
common swift, STOP Moaning.. :D

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
khimik said:
Chelsea's next three premiership games are tough, tough games. Saturday they're at Anfield against an in form Liverpool side, three days later they entertain fifth placed Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge. and I highly, highly doubt they will win BOTH of these games.

Then they've got a tough trip to White Hart Lane - only just three days after playing Manchester United in the Carling Cup. Mourinho is far too egotistical to rest players and play a real 'b' team like the mancs will, so that's another ninety minutes for Lampard, Terry et al to waste away stupidly.

So basically, this is a golden opportunity to get a run of wins together and close that gap on chelsea because i guarantee they will drop a few points in the next three games.

OUR next three games are against Charlton, Man City and Bolton - we should win them all really, including the tough trip to the Reebok Stadium which really could be a win, a draw or a loss such is the unpredictability of it.

And don't forget Chelsea still have to travel to places like Old Trafford, Anfield, and Goodison - while we've already gone to all those places, we have them all at Highbury when the season really heats up.

Great points, khimik. And in short times, we will regain our whole force back with Reyes, Gilberto, Edu came from their injuries and add more depth to our squad. Yes, this is golden opportunity to cruise ahead.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
bolton away is a tough one.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
How can Bolton away be a tough one when they have lost 7 games in a row?

Arsenal will wipe the bloody floor with them.

Arsenal don't have any tough games coming up until they play Man Utd in early February.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
With Chelsea hopefully dropping points at Liverpool, Arsenal need a routine win here.

Charlton have been playing better lately but I can't see an upset her, thank god.

The most important thing is another clean sheet, I will take 0-2.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bolton are a bogey team for us. They always rise up and play well against us for some reason and quite often take a point off us.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts