Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd say on a random day we go to e.g man united forums and just spam the hell out of it!

Who's with me ???

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
dont be like this clown

besides why hassle the other Man U fans, i mean being Man U fans is bad enough, poor sods ;)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
No, Terak, I for one don't agree. Man U supporters can't be held responsible for super-giggs aka forza juventus aka daudzai aka van nistelroy10 aka kaka_milan. (I know I'm missing some nicknames here.) He's pretty uncontrollable and very young. If he says anything entertaining, we can answer him in our usual witty fashion. Otherwise, I suggest we let him burn himself out.

ETA: Nice one, lav. :D

·
Super Moderator
13,623 Posts
Poor guy's sad because no one wanted him as Forum Manager to replace payman. :crybaby: :ass:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Poor guy's sad because no one wanted him as Forum Manager to replace payman.

no but because schummy comes to our forum daily and criticises man u with some sensless quotes so i thought if he does that to our forums then i am going to do the same to his forum but in a bit more aggressive style.the day schummy sorts himself out then i am going to sort myself too.:devil:

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
The most remarkable thing isn´t super-giggs´ ignorance, since that is well-known, the most remarkable thing is he succeeds in drawing attention to himself.

Just ignore the idiot.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Hm, it doesnt seem a good idea at all....Milan forum is famous for this no-nonsense yet fun approach...this forum is more successful than Man Utd forum..theres nothing to prove..especially to an idiot like Super-giggs...who called me a glory Hunter yet he support Bayern and Man utd!:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
368 Posts
narentino i called you a glory hunter because i saw the juve avatar and i thought you changed.and bono i am warning you if you bann me i am going to sign with different names and e mails and make xtratime a war zone.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
and bono i am warning you if you bann me i am going to sign with different names and e mails and make xtratime a war zone.
Do you dare to challenge the XT Admin team here and its powers to get rid of you in the most undemocratic and dectatorial manner you can imagine? Think again boy! Think again ... ;)

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
super-giggs said:
narentino i called you a glory hunter because i saw the juve avatar and i thought you changed.and bono i am warning you if you bann me i am going to sign with different names and e mails and make xtratime a war zone.
Never heared of ip-banning? Or reporting you to your internet provider? Like Bono said: think again ;)

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
super-giggs said:
This is my last one, honest.

I present to you, Supergiggs:

"We will destroy Milan, we will invade their forum on Xtratime and annihilate them mercilessly. Manchester United will forever be the best team in the world".

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
good one Nero...but well..ah i still like what u post:D:D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts