Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are Rsoles !!!!!!!!!!1

I watched the replay of the Freo - Collingwood game , & I am disgusted with comments of Gerard Healy about Paul Medhurst both on TV and then on Radio 6PR. The guy kicked 4.3 and he has been branded a virtual " Cowboy " footballer by this commentating fraud. In other words , he said Freo only won cause Collingwood played poorly - Fair enough !!!!!! I suppose Collingwood played played Sh!t when they blew Freo out of the water in the 1st quarter. Its too hard to admit Fremantle were the better team on the day !!!!!!!!!!

Then.... I come home after the game to catch the game on TV coutesy of C9..... & guess what .the game ends & thats it:rolleyes: many of you's think , so what!!!!!!!!!

BUT..........All year we have seen on TV, any game no matter what at the end of a game a few interviews & then the players singing the song at the end of the game- but what do we get !! a commercail & the next program !!!!!!!!!

Well all i have to say is to Eddie & Kerry stick the Pies in your pipe & smoke em ( just like Freo did today :D ) & Keryy I hope you do your other kidney :D !!!!!!

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
2002 VFL Grand Final:

Port Adelaide Power vs Brisbane Lions

from the MCG the home of Victorian football

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I would rather see two interstate teams in the GF than see Collingwood playing off for the flag...... but i suppose as a Victorian i should be going for the Magpies... :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts