Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
You've got to expect that. It's a community station, and most of the people you get there will be amateurs, especially the Greek ones. :groan:

·
©
7,230 Posts
I can't get good quality on my TV so don't watch it, but have seen it before and spent most of the time laughing at the commentators..

What games have they been showing?

Is it on the radio? Does anybody remember Super Soccer Sunday with Greg Blake and co? That was quality.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dinamovac11 said:
I can't get good quality on my TV so don't watch it, but have seen it before and spent most of the time laughing at the commentators..

What games have they been showing?

Last time i saw it they were playing falkner v oakley.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Is it on the radio? Does anybody remember Super Soccer Sunday with Greg Blake and co? That was quality.

Ah yes, Super soccer sunday on 3AK with Greg Blake, Peter Desira and Sebastian Italia. The talkback was quality all rite. Probably cos it was mainly my mates talking utter bollocks such as WWF and Blacktown Gate12. Those were the days. :D

·
©
7,230 Posts
Evil 37 said:
Ah yes, Super soccer sunday on 3AK with Greg Blake, Peter Desira and Sebastian Italia. The talkback was quality all rite. Probably cos it was mainly my mates talking utter bollocks such as WWF and Blacktown Gate12. Those were the days. :D
Yeah those were the days.:)

The talkback was great, but also the calling of the games. I remember they would be on air for most of Sunday afternoon and then again at night. Top class.

·
©
7,230 Posts
I watched Channel 31 last week and the commentating had me rolling on the ground laughing. One of the better quotes.

"The shot is on target, but just over the bar.":D

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
I watched Channel 31 last week and the commentating had me rolling on the ground laughing. One of the better quotes.

"The shot is on target, but just over the bar.":D
Muppets! :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts