Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a thought one day about Real Madrid and Roberto Carlos especially. RC is getting older and certainly he isn`t getting any better. He has some really bad performances this year out on the left and I think, it`s time for a change.
I think it is time to put RC in the center of midfield next to Beckham to do some serious defensive job in the midfield. He would be perfect for that role. He is very strong, fast and has great technique. He would let nobody past him!
BUT, who would fill in his shoes on the left? One thing is certain, there is nobody better than him, but I think that Raul Bravo is good enough! That way we could play Bravo, where he is suited best.
And in the center of defence we should play Helguera-Mejia/or a "Crack"
So what do you guys (ladies also;) ) think? Is this a bad idea or a probable solution?

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Robinho said:
I had a thought I think it is time to put RC in the center of midfield next to Beckham to do some serious defensive job in the midfield. So what do you guys (ladies also;) ) think? Is this a bad idea or a probable solution?
Robinho do us a favor turn the computer off.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

Robinho said:
RC is getting older
so you want to put him on midfield were he will have to run much more...

Robinho said:
I think it is time to put RC in the center of midfield next to Beckham to do some serious defensive job in the midfield
football players in life are not the same as in xbox/PS2...
so do us a favour and stick to the EA sports version of footabll...
:howler: :howler: :howler:
________
BONG REVIEWS

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this really such a bad idea?
I doubt he would run more in midfield than in on the left, where he rans up and down the flank.
Ok then, sorry for bothering you!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Re: Re: Changes, that`s the way it is!

Alter Ego said:
Robinho do us a favor turn the computer off.
:rolleyes:
:howler: :howler:

A totally Bad idea, A CM/DM always need to run alot and be strong pyshically. R. carlos will get red card for everygame if he plays in that position. Cause he is also well known for miss-timed tackle. all R. madrid need is a world class CB and also a world class DM. period.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts