Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say this was the most exciting game for me. So far I would say I'm most impressed by the Argents but if Brazil hit form look out!!!

First and formost tell those 3 idiots in the back to smarten up!! Lucio is world class but I think he was nervous the other two were okay but need to be much much better.

Marcos -- could you learn to CATCH a ball??

First of all I was not impressed with Ronaldinhio. I've heard great things about him and Im sure it was just nerves in his first game. I would prefer as Ze said for him to play in the middle right behind the strikers ala Totti on Roma.

Next I'd like Roberto Carlos to STOP taking freekicks!!
Is it too late for him to learn to cross a ball slowly rather than whip it across 100mph???
He sucks at them!! Sure he got ONE goal but that was 5 years ago. Let someone with accuracy take them Rivaldo Ronaldinhio etc.

Play Denilson more!! This is my favorite player he is so entertaining!! You must play him at least half the game.

Luzinois boring I would rather see Edilson than him please dont play him again.

I'd also like an opportunity to see Kaka when the score is about 6 - 0 for Brasil.

Anything you guys would like to see?

My formation

.........................Rivaldo......Ronaldo
...............................Ronaldinhio
..........................Juninhio/Kaka...............
RCarlos.................Gilberto Silva......Cafu
................Edmilson...Lucio.....R Junior...........
..............................Marcos(Gotta give him a second chance)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Yes, I would like to see Edilson than Luizao,And Kaka,I would rather start him and then sub him if necessary.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i too was not too impressed by ronaldinho...i think he had a bad game...maybe he was too nervous or something...but he could have done a lot better than he did yesterday...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts