Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even if we win the league this season I think that Juve needs to look at thier scoring problems and try to do something about it for next year. We simply can't relay on our defense or a ref calling a penalty to win games. Is the problems with our strikers (poor finishing) or is it the system(few created chances)?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think this simple small word would be great solution for JUVE :

- Kluivert

but i dont know what u think ...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possible and realistic solutions for Juve's attack:

O'neill (he is here already, just need to see if he still is alive)

Cassano(we have first option to buy him)

Recoba

I hope we could get:

Simone Inzaghi

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want S.Inzaghi in Juve. I am just sick of weak strikers, pippo is enough. The inzaghi brothers scores only when they are a yard away from goal, give them the ball any where else and they do nothing, but they make it all up by great positioning. If Juve does buy a striker, he needs to be a powerfull player, physicaly strong, and with a strong accurate long shots, that's what scares defenders. A player like Hasselbank (spell?) from A.madrid. I don't like this player personality but no body can deny that he is a great striker. He will also be cheap being that the club is in debte and relegating.

I want this player, but not in expense of pippo or darko, but to replace Esnaider and Fonseca. We don't need Esnaider since O'neil will be ZZ backup. Inzaghi, DP, Darko, Hasselbank sounds great. We would have all types of strikers, the assisting one(DP), the good in the air one(Darko), the I am in the right place at the right time player(pippo), and the I will distroy who ever stops me from scoring one. 4 strikers used in a rotation system for SerieA and CL.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
The Inzaghi bros on the same team....Just imagine them both diving at the same time :)
What ref could ignore giving a penalty!!!! :D

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
The Inzaghi brothers are in the wrong sport. They should be in the 2000 Olympics in the diving competetions. Just think of all the practice they have had over the last few years. Anyway, on a serious note, Hasselbaink sounds good. I never thought of him. But I still think we need a Crespo and a Recoba. If we sell Pippo, we could get Recoba and spend the money on Hasselbaink and some of it towards Crespo.

------------------
CUG

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Simoen Inzaghi has got much more technique than his brother, so it is not a problem. Hasselbaink in Juve: something like Anelka in Real, only problems!!

Crespo: forget it

O'neill :Yes

Esnaider: Please do not leave

Fonseca: outta Juve

Cassano: Yes

Recoba: yes (hard, though)

Ronaldinho:??????

Amoruso: Isn't getting back i suppose

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
My god, what is WRONG with juve's attack?!? We hardly even caught sight of the goal! Verona were getting within 30yds of our goal with ease. In the Verona match, Pesotto, Kova, Conte and especially Pippo were HUGE disappointments.
It was NOT our day. :(
And the Attack!! what the HELL!? I am very depressed. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts