Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone here change it to ' Deano' please :)

much appreicated if possible

if not then I wont hold any grudge

I would just like a reply to say if its possible or not

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
It shouldn't be any problem, but it might take a while because most of the Admins are away for the holidays.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fair enough! cool and thanx :)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Can I ask you to put a sig in saying that you were formerly Deanfio for about 1 month or so , just so people can still follow. Thanks.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Can I ask you to do the same please, and just put a note saying who you were for a month or so in your sig.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Yeah well "Steph!" looks a little more eighties to me.. ;)

Now that I'm here, can you please change my name to - !bob.. it gets more and more pretentious by the minute doesn't it..:D Thankyou Jon.

PS - Jon, any news on my access mask at PD? I still don't have access to the FM's Forum.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
What do all these changes come down to, Bobby? :googly:

Steph is an improvement over 'stephañho' every way you look at it :): it's short, catchy, easy to remember, and it's generally how people refer to me. Could've gone for something else: Stephi, Stepheuze, le Stepheux, Pheuze, Feu de Dieu... But I guess I wouldn't allow anyone that's not close enough to me to call me that!

Ciao.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
:eek: I like change, I guess.

I personally preferred stephañho better, on a purely aesthetic level, but I'll let it go... ;) next thing you know it may have become something like du don de neus.. :stress:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx for the change, it looks much better and I hated peopl calling me 'Deanfio'

which is incidenteally 'Dean Fio' thats half of my second name but not the second part which is 'Fiori'

reason why I had Deanfio is because it was my college computer user name set-up by the college, but Deano is much better!

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
I wonder how Bobby's yawnings do sound like... Surely something extraordinary! :D
bôb said:
I personally preferred stephañho better, on a purely aesthetic level, :flirt::kiss:
Yeah, he was one good-looking bastard indeed. Nothing I can do other than belt up and conceed defeat really. ;)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
The whole name change thing has become a trend it seems :tongue:

I remember the whole evolution of Real&Barca Fan --> R&B Fan --> Micke :dazed:

Like bob I prefer stephanho (but cant find that special character on the keyboard, darn!) over Steph! coz it seems more exotic but as long as you have Nedved on your avatar, no complaint here :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts