Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Does anyone think we should change the description of the forum. It's so plain and boring. Let's spice it up or something.

You guys agree or no?

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I say wait for the WC and see if we will have any material to spice things up. ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
I agree actually.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I want a holograph image of a Serbian Kruna, Drazo Mihajlovic and a topless Ceca in the background.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Fleka said:
I want a holograph image of a Serbian Kruna, Drazo Mihajlovic and a topless Ceca in the background.

I'll have to speak to her about that one. Not sure if she'll let me upload any of our pictures.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
On a serious note.

Milenko

What do you mean by changing the description? The look? or content?

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah man, I mean changing the description of what our forum is about on the XT Forum Page. Right now it says:

"Talk about the league, the individual teams, players home and abroad and the national team."

see what i mean;)?

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
'F*ck with us and you'll get verbally assaulted by a crew of experienced ball breakers, oh and also discuss football.'

My suggestion. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
KrLe said:
'F*ck with us and you'll get verbally assaulted by a crew of experienced ball breakers, oh and also discuss football.'

My suggestion. :tongue:

:howler: :howler: :howler:

I LOVE IT!!! :D

Screw the WC, I want that description now!! :howler: :star:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
:dielaugh:

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
SCG:

A team that was once at the top till war struck it and damaged the heart of Serbian soccer .... As Yugoslavia, they preformed amazing winning the U-21 Cup in Chile, then In the midst of war & UN Sactions this team fell apart by not being able to compete worldwide. But slowly after the sactioning Serbia worked, with its hard determination and passion for soccer to be once again one of the most talented teams in the world....

napred plavi :proud:

I just thought this up guys,,, dont laugh :tongue:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts