Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys we have 6 weeks to go and we are 4 points behind the leader. Here are the remaining matches of the first three.

Galatasaray :

Diyarbakir (h) (1)
Malatya (a) (?)
Ankaragucu (?)
Gencler (h) (1)
Fenerbahce (a) (?)
Denizli (h) (?)

Fenerbahce :

Ankaraspor (a) (?)
Trabzon (h) (?)
Diyarbakirspor (a) (?)
Ankaragücü (a) (?)
Galatasaray (h) (?)
Konyaspor (a) (2)

Trabzonspor :

Ankaragucu (h) (?)
Fenerbahce (a) (?)
Konyaspor (h) (1)
Rizespor (a) (?)
Samsun (h) (1)
Istanbulspor (a) (2)

last standings :

1-Fenerbahçe 68
2-Galatasaray 64
3-Trabzonspor 62

Fener has the hardest matches i think but they are 4 points ahead. Even if they would lose 6 points until Fener-Gala match, they will have chance if they beat us. And of course we shouldnt forget Trabzon. They are just 2 points behind us.

So what do u think?

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
You know, everyone is saying that Fener has a tough schedule, but your is not easier than theirs, while Trabzon has the easiest of the three. Trabzon and Gala has equal chances IMO and that chance is not so big. Your only hope is that Fener somehow collapses and frankly, i doubt that it´ll happen. Just remember the Lyon, Zaragoza and Man Utd games, they were not affected a bit in the league after those defeats.... ;)

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yasko said:
You know, everyone is saying that Fener has a tough schedule, but your is not easier than theirs, while Trabzon has the easiest of the three. Trabzon and Gala has equal chances IMO and that chance is not so big. Your only hope is that Fener somehow collapses and frankly, i doubt that it´ll happen. Just remember the Lyon, Zaragoza and Man Utd games, they were not affected a bit in the league after those defeats.... ;)
Yeah i agree. Even we win all of our remaining matches we will have to wait fenerbahce to lose 3 points. And yes unfortunately i dont think that fener will give up after this moment. Ama umut dunyasi iste ne olur ne olmaz :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,913 Posts
If Galatasaray would've beaten Trabzon last week, then I'd say you had as much if not more chance then we did..

But since you lost that match, it's still about a 80% chance it's coming our way..

But if we lose to Ankaraspor next week (or draw), then I'll say that there's a very big chance the team will go through a collapse.. Actually, we could turn everything back around if we can beat Denizli on Wednesday (but if we lose, then shit :scared: )..

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I think BOTH the cup semi finals could have a knock on effect on the league... If Fener lose against Denizli then we could have a very nervy time of it. However, the GS v TS game will not be a bed of roses either and sparks could fly that effects the league....

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If we both quilfy and meet in the final... this will be the session to remember :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,913 Posts
Beast said:
If we both quilfy and meet in the final... this will be the session to remember :D
I'd rather win both without much trouble, but just imagine this..

The FB - GS match in the league ends up deciding who will be leader in the last week of the competition. If Fener wins, we're champions. If GS wins, they're going to take a 1-2 point lead for the last match against Denizli..

And the Cup final is between the two sides, and is an epic that goes to extra time (maybe even penalties :scared: )..

No, I'd much rather win them easily :D

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tolga said:
I'd rather win both without much trouble, but just imagine this..

The FB - GS match in the league ends up deciding who will be leader in the last week of the competition. If Fener wins, we're champions. If GS wins, they're going to take a 1-2 point lead for the last match against Denizli..

And the Cup final is between the two sides, and is an epic that goes to extra time (maybe even penalties :scared: )..

No, I'd much rather win them easily :D
I'd rather play with Denizli both for championship and cup :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Hakan SUkur as goalie in the Derby woudl be entertaining :D

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
D-lite said:
Hakan SUkur as goalie in the Derby woudl be entertaining :D
o zaman 6 sifiri mumla arariz

·
Registered
373 Posts
Galatasaray :

Diyarbakir (h) win
Malatya (a) draw
Ankaragucu win
Gencler (h) win
Fenerbahce (a) win
Denizli (h) win

Fenerbahce :

Ankaraspor (a) lose
Trabzon (h) draw
Diyarbakirspor (a) win
Ankaragücü (a) win
Galatasaray (h) lose :p
Konyaspor (a) win

Trabzonspor :

Ankaragucu (h) win
Fenerbahce (a) draw
Konyaspor (h) win
Rizespor (a) win
Samsun (h) win
Istanbulspor (a) win

last standings :

1-Fenerbahçe 68 +10
2-Galatasaray 64 +16
3-Trabzonspor 62 +16

Hopefully :
1-Galatasaray - 80
2-Fenerbahçe - 78
3-Trabzonspor- 78

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
kilixx said:
Galatasaray :

Diyarbakir (h) win
Malatya (a) draw
Ankaragucu win
Gencler (h) win
Fenerbahce (a) win
Denizli (h) win

Fenerbahce :

Ankaraspor (a) lose
Trabzon (h) draw
Diyarbakirspor (a) win
Ankaragücü (a) win
Galatasaray (h) lose :p
Konyaspor (a) win

Trabzonspor :

Ankaragucu (h) win
Fenerbahce (a) draw
Konyaspor (h) win
Rizespor (a) win
Samsun (h) win
Istanbulspor (a) win

last standings :

1-Fenerbahçe 68 +10 1-Galatasaray - 80
2-Galatasaray 64 +16 2-Fenerbahçe - 78
3-Trabzonspor 62 +16 3-Trabzonspor- 78

Hopefully :p
uhm, you're hoping gs will end up second?
:eek:

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Things have changed. Fener passed denizli but we saw that they are not that good. I bet they will lose points until Gala game. And that game will be a matter of life and death (of course if we dont stumble). And along with cup final we will have very very exciting days in may. ;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Beast said:
Things have changed. Fener passed denizli but we saw that they are not that good. I bet they will lose points until Gala game. And that game will be a matter of life and death (of course if we dont stumble). And along with cup final we will have very very exciting days in may. ;)
Fenerbahce won't have Luciano and Umit Ozat vs a very offensive team like
Ankaraspor.

But it may end up 3-2 or 4-3 for Fenerbahce because they don't have any defense :howler:

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flying Hellfish said:
Fenerbahce won't have Luciano and Umit Ozat vs a very offensive team like
Ankaraspor.

But it may end up 3-2 or 4-3 for Fenerbahce because they don't have any defense :howler:
without luciano we can say they dont have any offence eighter :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts