1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
59,067 Posts
Lita looks like a top striker :D

·
Registered
59,067 Posts
so Norwich probably in the premiership. They like to attack so that's good news for us fans.

Wonder how much Delila will allow the manager to spend though. Their defence isn't good, even for Championship standards

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Norwich are now officially promoted. 1-0 over Portsmouth at Fratton Park.

SIGH. Last team I wanted to see back up. So shit that there isn't a Yorkshire club in the PL.

I think Cardiff could still go up automatically, pending on the outcome of the QPR thing. Will feel so sorry for QPR if they get a 15 point deduction. Should be hitting them like they hit West Ham, and fine them. What's the point of taking away from Neil Warnock's hard work?

'Nar mind, bar QPR, Norwich, I'd like to see Forrest win the play offs. Failing that, if Leeds manage to take that last spot off them, then Leeds.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Swansea because they play good football and their manager is so underrated. They'd be a great addition to the Premiership.

Failing that, I hope Reading do it.

·
Registered
69,196 Posts
as I mentioned in the main thread, Norwich will need to make a lot of improvements in the summer to have a chance in the Premiership, not a great squad. Not sure though they will spend the money.

I'm hoping Reading or Swansea qualify through the playoffs. Reading to me were unfortunate to go down in the first place 2-3 years ago and Swansea play some good stuff.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I am rooting for Swansea mostly because of Borini. The best final for me would be Swansea - Cardiff. What an epic play-off final that would be (should move final from Wembley to Milennium then :D) and it can definitely happen with both likely to finish 3rd and 4th.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Forest 2-1 Swasnea
Swansea 2-0 Forest

Reading 0-1 Cardiff
Cardiff 2-3 Reading

*Reading to win on penalties

Reading 0-2 Swansea

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
bit surprised to see Jibril appear as a Norwich fan, i always thought him to be a Leicecester fan. However, i may be wrong.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Im just glory-hunting lately. Im still a Leicester fan in my heart. :angel:

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well that were shit.

Forest couldn't beat a Swansea side that had 10 men for 89 minutes.

Reading and Cardiff were as equally as stale as each other.

Most boring play offs in a while ...thus far. Hope we get a match like the Cardiff - Blackpool 3-2 from last year!

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Swansea at the Liberty are like wounded animals. They usually bulldoze their way through teams. Forest are a formidable side though, so I think both this tie and the Cardiff-Reading one are still 50/50.

There are no away goal rule in these play-offs.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Yep. Extra-time then penalty shoot out.

Last year when we played Cardiff in the play-offs it ended:

Leicester 0-1 Cardiff
Cardiff 2-3 Leicester

.....and then we went out on penalties. :(

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Brilliant game today. Forrest a bit unlucky in the end with all those posts but Swans were better over the two legs.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
It was a breathtaking game. Unbelievable stuff.

Bloke on the BBC said Swansea should retire those crossbars and posts. Truly heroic effort from the woodwork tonight. Though Swansea were the better side over two games.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts