Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imagine there is trophy between top Arg players.
which team can win it.

Team A:
Roa,Sensini,Cufre,Sorin,Simeone,Campiasso,G.Lopez,Riquelme,
Gallardo,Saviola,Batistuta.

Team B:
Bonano,Pochettino,Vivas,Samuel,Redondo,Dusher,Kily,Veron,
Aimar,C.Lopez,Crespo.

Team C:
Cavallero,Ayala,Chamot,Arruabarrena,Almeyda,Zanetti,Manso,
Montenegro,Ortega,Schelletto,Palermo.

One thing makes me very happy about these names that Argentina can make two strong teams...I hope Fifa let them play in WC with two teams:):)
We will see them in the finals:)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
The line up's of all three teams is quite good. I would add certain players such as Sebastian Mendez (Velez Sarsfield), Bruno Marioni (Independiente), Gabriel Milito (Independiente), Leandro Romagnoli (San Lorenzo), Aldo Duscher (Deportivo La Coruna), Lionel Scaloni (Deportivo La Coruna)and Sixto Peralta (Inter-Milan)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aldo Duscher is one of the best players.i saw him last season with sporting and because of that i put him with team B.
Czar do you see any problme by putting Montenegro,Manso, Ortega in a same team.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome back Carlos Roa

La vuelta de Carlos Roa al arco de Mallorca fue la gran noticia del partido que el equipo español perdió por 2 a 1 ante Múnich 1860, jugado en Reutte, Alemania. El arquero argentino estuvo 14 meses sin jugar por motivos religiosos.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I SWAER I'M ALWAYS THINKING IN THIS THING..

also the same with me i was thinking of that for along time..first i started writing these names on paper..then i post it.

so why you didnt post it?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
You Czar!!!!! Tell me about Sixto Peralta......what kind of player is he?

he says he likes Baggio and Veron and tthat they are his idols. Does that make him a playmaker?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.